Just had my wheels refurbed :)

Angrybiker

Spent ages wondering what colour to go for. Like the standard colour but didn't want to spend £300 just to have the wheels looking the same as b4,. I thought black but worried it would be too dark against the blade silver bodywork. In the end I've gone for charcoal anthracite. Well happy

Ps excuse the rubbish pictures, terrible weather

fb5dfb20e4f0a4d1a13229ae97bf21cb.jpg

e537678268b63f93c8cb64ed96d82759.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

i'm gonna get mine done this year so i'm glad i saw your post i thought about either black or body colour (gunmetal grey) having seen yours they do look smart but they stand out too much for me think i'll go gunmetal :)

I brought some a few months ago from ebay, just ahd a look and the seller no longer has any more. If it helps the auction name was: 4 x BLACK Nissan 54mm/55mm Alloy Wheel Centre Hub Caps Micra Note Qashqai Juke

I have the OEM wheels, not sure if the Rays are the same size.

Simplest solution is to just paint your own or ask the wheel refurbers to do it for you, can't imagine they would charge much. The nisan logo will pop off if you melt the pegs on the back of it, then just glue it back on after painting.

Pop the caps off, you can get the emblems off and spray the caps yourself. Did it with mine and it looks much nicer. I actually bought some new caps/badges off ebay for 10 quid just to make sure I had some nice new ones but same effect!