Big plate or little square plate!

Bobby D

Just put the big long plate on today, not sure what I prefer so thought I would see what you guys think?

Big plate

25DF391F-4A53-4CCF-AE53-D890A309A4C0_zpsstc2gnji.jpg

Little plate

14D80030-26EE-4613-ADF4-8FEE68B397E8_zps3sndkmne.jpg

So big plate or little plate???

Cheers in advance :D

Edited by Bobby D

Isn't it illegal to run wrong plates? I.e. if yours is a UK car, you need to run long plates on the front. If it's a Import you run square?

says the person with a Uk car and a import rear plate

Edited by StevoD

Isn't it illegal to run wrong plates? I.e. if yours is a UK car, you need to run long plates on the front. If it's a Import you run square?

I'm a rebel. I just got told, as I wanted square on the front, but then opted against it after hearing that.
  • Like 2

I'm a rebel. I just got told, as I wanted square on the front, but then opted against it after hearing that.

so your a rebel only at you back end

• Like 1

Personally I prefer the longer plate on my Zed which is mounted to my standard bumper on the plinth still but then on your Zed Bobby the longer plate without the plinth & with your "different" (read that as cooler & better B):lol: ) bumper doesn't quite look right.

But I don't like the position of the smaller square plate on yours either, ...I think though if I was you I'd go with the smaller square plate but mount it to the left hand side rather than dead centre. Something like below:

350z1.jpg

Using something like this to do it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVER-JDM-LICENSE-PLATE-RELOCATION-ADAPTER-BRACKET-FOR-NISSAN-240SX-300ZX-350Z-/231153267898

:thumbs: