Oh ****. Rear-ended by old lady in West London this afternoon.

dajw

Its one big love-in this! :-/

The Mrs and I sat in the R35 and knew it wasn't going to be today. Either we have grown or the space inside has shrunk or possibly my memory isn't what it used to be ;) we shall think of a new plan (probably sell the golf cab in the spring and find a more practical family car, thereby keeping Reggie!)

I love the GTR but I doubt I'll ever buy one because I personally think they're too big. I can see me getting into all sorts of parking related scrapes etc in one of them. :)

You soon get used to a big car trust me ;)

Much as I admit I miss driving a small sports car, driving a big fast barge is just as much fun :thumbs:

I love the GTR but I doubt I'll ever buy one because I personally think they're too big. I can see me getting into all sorts of parking related scrapes etc in one of them. :)

Much as I admit I miss driving a small sports car, driving a big fast barge is just as much fun :thumbs:

You're probably better at parking than me!

You're probably better at parking than me!

Parking sensors front & rear and cameras help ;)

I hope so. Have you made any progress with deciding whether to go FI or not?

I'm back and forth like a yo yo

would love to have a look at yours one day as it's the kit I would be having

Going Europe in June so I won't do it before that I don't want any complications before that trip thinking Maybey towards the end of the year should have all the money saved then:)

• Like 1

Taras at R-T performance has suggested making the diffuser area dark. I've nicked an image off the internets and done some photoshoppery. Think it looks quite good.. What do you think?

post-18339-0-52240900-1424439933_thumb.jpg

I then got carried away and masked off the spoiler. Probably too much "dirty sanchez' going on there.

post-18339-0-39578900-1424439999_thumb.jpg

The front though — I'm in two minds about. Quite like the way a colour change makes it less fang-y.

post-18339-0-93772400-1424440112_thumb.jpg

All images stolen from the web.

Well I've asked Taras to do the diffuser as he's spraying up the rear bumper anyway. I've asked him for a quote on the front. Won't do the wing tho. I like it "subtly awesome".

Passed a lovely black '60 plate 370z on the M4 this morning, I'd forgotten how damned good they look from the rear 3/4 view.

:D