Oh ****. Rear-ended by old lady in West London this afternoon.

dajw

Morning all. Waiting on parts... Ho hum. I've been enjoying the PDK, and worrying that my 370 box will feel a bit ponderous by comparison. Still: I've put 3k on the Porker's tyres and had it sideways a few times :D

It's my birthday this week, so one of the things we are doing is taking a test drive in a GT-R, just to see what that world is like after I caught the Mrs eyeing it up outside Westway Aldershot.

Hoping I'll get Reggie back soon.

If we like the GT-R I have to convince her to swap our golf cab for the GT-R so I can keep Reggie, or failing that, swap Reggie for the GT-R. (We could use the extra seats, despite their size.)

But I like the R35, I only despise the first generation 370z nismo :lol:

Adrian is it really necessary for you to keep saying this? We all have cars we don't like but it seems a bit weird how many times you feel the need to slag off the Nismo. Your car isn't to my taste at all but you don't see me popping up on your build thread periodically slagging it off. We all have opinions but it's getting a bit tiresome now and feels like you're trying to goad people. The trouble is if those of us who love our Nismos start arguing back the mods will rightly tell us to pack it in, so how about you just enjoy your car without feeling the need to have a go at other peoples?

And my apologies to the OP for going off topic. My last word on the subject.

Edited by sipar69

But I like the R35, I only despise the first generation 370z nismo :lol:

Adrian is it really necessary for you to keep saying this? We all have cars we don't like but it seems a bit weird how many times you feel the need to slag off the Nismo. Your car isn't to my taste at all but you don't see me popping up on your build thread periodically slagging it off. We all have opinions but it's getting a bit tiresome now and feels like you're trying to goad people. The trouble is if those of us who love our Nismos start arguing back the mods will rightly tell us to pack it in, so how about you just enjoy your car without feeling the need to have a go at other peoples?

And my apologies to the OP for going off topic. My last word on the subject.

don't take it so personally then :shrug: as long as you love your car than what does it matter what Adrian or others think of it? The fact you have to mention it just makes it look like it hits a nerve and you do secretly agree with Adrian :lol:

I don't see why expressing an opinion is wrong just because you don't agree with it :shrug:

At least this won't go any further as you have already said your last word on the subject.... unless that is an 'Ekona' type last word :lol:

• Like 1

Each to their own, that's what I say. I prefer the 'stock' look of my GT Edition, no body kit, no lairy stuff. Even the 'GT edition' stripes are a bit much for my tastes. That said, I have the spendylust for some nice wheels (which are in keeping with the style and tradition).

• Like 1

...We all have cars we don't like...

Not all, just the nismo v1 guys :lol:

Come on mate, can't you see I'm joking? I said that several times, I really don't care what you think about MY car, why would you care so much about what I possibly think about YOUR car? You've spent so much on it, not to make me like it, but for you to enjoy it. Unless you hate your car too, it really doesn't make any sense being so sensitive about it.

If it makes you feel any better, I hate the look of Adrian's car significantly more than the look of the mk1 Nismo. By a country mile, in fact.

Ekona is it really necessary for you to keep saying this? We all have cars we don't like but it seems a bit weird how many times you feel the need to slag off my Amuse TT 370z. Your car isn't to my taste at all but you don't see me popping up on your build thread periodically slagging it off. Oh, wait, but you haven't changed the wipers yet, so no build thread! In fact, you don't even have a Nissan, so what the hell are you still doing here, eh?

:lol: :lol:

• Like 1

:lol:

im actually having trouble finding new wiper blades for mine, been in two Halfrauds stores in the last week and neither have had both sizes I need :(

I knew you were a Halfords guy...

Any luck on eBay?

Probably, I'm too lazy to look :blush:

Autobulbs have them, I'll order a set later. See, it's this kind of thread that gives me the kick I need to actually do stuff! :D

• Like 1

...We all have cars we don't like...

Not all, just the nismo v1 guys :lol:

Come on mate, can't you see I'm joking? I said that several times, I really don't care what you think about MY car, why would you care so much about what I possibly think about YOUR car? You've spent so much on it, not to make me like it, but for you to enjoy it. Unless you hate your car too, it really doesn't make any sense being so sensitive about it.

If it makes you feel any better, I hate the look of Adrian's car significantly more than the look of the mk1 Nismo. By a country mile, in fact.

Ekona is it really necessary for you to keep saying this? We all have cars we don't like but it seems a bit weird how many times you feel the need to slag off my Amuse TT 370z. Your car isn't to my taste at all but you don't see me popping up on your build thread periodically slagging it off. Oh, wait, but you haven't changed the wipers yet, so no build thread! In fact, you don't even have a Nissan, so what the hell are you still doing here, eh?

You were joking? Well I'm glad to see you finally admit that you secretly love the Mk1 Nismo then ;)

I'm not sensitive bud and no hard feelings. I just think some of us are more sparing (aka diplomatic) with our negative opinions than others. Now I promise that really is the my last word on it or I'll get a ticking off from the mods. :)