new owner

well first time I have owned a 350z drove it down fron Dundee today must say was well impressed 55plate one lady owner who was a doctor apart from kirbing on one wheel car is minted and only 65000 on the clock, pic of my zed and my capri

Edited by milseyman
  • Like 3

well its niceto have another new 350z owner on the forum when you drove it down fron Dundee today did you observe the speed limit bet you struggled must say glad you was well impressed and one lady owner who was a doctor apart from kirbing on one wheel car looks minted and only 65000 on the clock you must be very happy :thumbs:

• Like 1

She was a bit of an expensive hobby dont use it much now kinda got fed up with it

Just wait till "Zeditus" get's hold of you. :scare:

Plenty of people join here saying they're not going to mod their Zeds & then before they know it they are pricing up body kits, alloys & all sorts! :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

She was a bit of an expensive hobby dont use it much now kinda got fed up with it

Just wait till "Zeditus" get's hold of you. :scare:

Plenty of people join here saying they're not going to mod their Zeds & then before they know it they are pricing up body kits, alloys & all sorts! :surrender::lol:

So so true !

• Like 1

Well if your going to the bother of changing valve caps u might aswell supercharge it lol

I know that's what I thought. Makes sense. :D;)

Desperately tryin' to keep ahead of you on post count

:lol:

Don't worry I'm off to play Call of Duty soon on my PS3 so you can get ahead then. :teeth:

Well if your going to the bother of changing valve caps u might aswell supercharge it lol

I know that's what I thought. Makes sense. :D;)

:lol:

Don't worry I'm off to play Call of Duty soon on my PS3 so you can get ahead then. :teeth:

sounds good :lol:

• Like 1

Wheels are on list for changing but thats it its staying as it is lol

It's started already... :surrender:

I was only going to change my valve caps and now my cars supercharged. :shrug::lol:

I think you're on a loser there ATTAK Z :lol:

milseyman welcome to the forum :wave:

• Like 2