so chris harris doesn't much like the 370z

nissanman312

My favorite quote from you tube commentators:

'So basically if Nissan were to put the tires out of a LEAF on the 370Z, then it would become an amazingly fun car.'

This is what the stretch tyre gang do right? Knew I was missing a trick :lol:

• Like 1

One mans opinion.... :bleh:

This. ;)

Problem is I think with some of these people is that they lose sight of what a decent car is for the money as sometimes they are driving cars that the everyday man just will never be able to afford.

I mean he's driven a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and if I had I'm pretty sure I'd think the 350Z was cr*p. :stir::lol:

• Like 1

All fair points if the 370z is similar to the 350z.

I was shocked when I first drove a Z. Heavy steering compared to a cayman and tbh more of a mini muscle car feel than a coupe IMO.

I loved it after a few hours, but I was shocked initially. Not the car I expected.

I personally would never choose a Z as a track car, but they're great road cars.

Edited by Kev

One mans opinion.... :bleh:

This. ;)

Problem is I think with some of these people is that they lose sight of what a decent car is for the money as sometimes they are driving cars that the everyday man just will never be able to afford.

I mean he's driven a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and if I had I'm pretty sure I'd think the 350Z was cr*p. :stir::lol:

But he loves the Toyota?

Having driven the GT86 and owned a 911 I can see where he is coming from although the lack of power gets annoying and the build quality is no where near the Zed's. Horses for courses is bang on and I traded in the 911 for the Zed as to me it is a much more fun driving experience...My money my choice!

• Like 2