My new 350z - contains tan leather

Sargara

I suppose this is sort of my introduction post as well as I havent shared any details yet previously. I picked my 350z up from Junction17, not the ideal spec I wanted but with only 32000 miles I had to have it.

The car came with standard Touring rims and advisories on all 4 tyres being low. So an order was placed at Camskill for 4 Goodyear Eagle F1's and I decided to kill 2 birds at once and pickup a set of Rays from eBay. Then I also spotted TarmacSportz's Xmas 10% discount code and so begins the slippy mod slope....

Then the postman delivered these this morning. Can you guess what it is yet?

315CmO.jpg

Then with the weather being nice and having a day to myself I decided to give the car a wash. Trying out some new product:

fZMykd.jpg

Before:

9yEj01.jpg

And finished:

Co86si.jpg

BIeWZ7.jpg

tX1ym7.jpg

LJui8X.jpg

SLWOH8.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Junction 17 don't have the greatest of rep on here, at least your in the right place if you need any assistance!

Congratulations and good luck.

+1 Best colour, but it needs some black bits!

Cheers I was thinking black JDM Z badges to replace the Nissans, and a rear diffuser http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_FRP_TS_JDM_REAR_DIFFUSER/350TSFRPJDMRD_.aspx

Maybe even try Plastidipping the wing mirrors and front lip below the grill perhaps.

But not now, this is the wrong month to be spending more money :lol:

I just sprayed mine with Halfords grey primer then satin black. I did it on a spare set I purchased from someone on here. My old set is for sale (link in my signiture).

You might also want to look into vinyl wrap. I can recommend a guy in Dudley, he's great and cheap, a few of us have been there. Think my roof was £80. Also got my windows tinted whilst I was there.

Edited by Randy_Baton

Welcome .. Nice to see another nottingham z .. Will keep a look out

I plastidipped my badges give it a try -easy

Cheers I'll keep an eye out too. Do you have any pics of the Plastidip applied? I've got an aerosol can of Matt Black I've had knocking around for a while now but never got around to using it. I dont want to bother if it looks pap :dry: