ANKI DRIVE! awesome tech for the kids in you!

RDON

been racing and battling for the past hour! bloody great fun... you get two cars in the starter kit and you can expand with another 6. the app lets you race against the other car using artificial intelligence. the harder the computer opponent the faster and harder the other car becomes! you can chose to race and still shoot the other car etc and win points or battle for allotted amount of points by kills. the expansion on the game could be endless. I have already racked up points which I have exchange for mods on the cars which has changed how they drive already you can see the noticeable difference! I would recommend this and cant want for the brother inlaw coming round tomorrow for some competitive racing lol.... merry Christmas to all you great zed members....

• Like 1

been racing and battling for the past hour! bloody great fun... you get two cars in the starter kit and you can expand with another 6. the app lets you race against the other car using artificial intelligence. the harder the computer opponent the faster and harder the other car becomes! you can chose to race and still shoot the other car etc and win points or battle for allotted amount of points by kills. the expansion on the game could be endless. I have already racked up points which I have exchange for mods on the cars which has changed how they drive already you can see the noticeable difference! I would recommend this and cant want for the brother inlaw coming round tomorrow for some competitive racing lol.... merry Christmas to all you great zed members....

It sounds as good as I thought it would. Thanks for the write up, I'm off to buy one !

Merry Christmas all