[SOLD]One Bed Flat for sale Whetstone north London

coldel

Decided to put our property in north London up for sale - current long term rental tenets (been in there 7 years) moving out in Feb so decided to sell it rather than try rent out again. PM me if you or someone you know is looking and can supply details...in short though its:

One bedroom flat in Whetstone N20

10 mins walk to tube and overground connections

Own rear garden

Own garage

...admin, will leave it to you guys to work out if this is ok as I am not near the flat so cannot do the photo/username!

Good luck with the sale Col :thumbs:

Thanks guys, actually realised just now I didn't even stick a price on it so here you go £199,950

I am so glad I don't live in the UK anymore if thats the price of a 1 bed flat . . . our 5 bed was a good few £k less than that :lol:

I dont think it would be reasonable for you to signpaint the buildings walls

But what you could do is paint "I WILL KILL AGAIN" in deep red on the living room wall, then paper over it.

Then, when the new owners come to strip the wallpaper to decorate, they will see this and no doubt find it very amusing. :thumbs:

• Like 3

I prefer the more subtle "I see dead people ". Written on the bathroom mirrors in soap so invisible. Wait for the the first shower and then the screaming begins

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey Colin, I wasn't sure if I would be breaking a rule by posting up a link given the cheeky nature of the ad anyway :)

As it happens a couple of weeks ago we had a cash buyer come in and we accepted - paperwork is with the solicitors and we are just awaiting various signatures and of course the hard cash to arrive :teeth:

I didn't want to say close thread 'just in case' I jinx it...!

What's the lease on it mate? Service charge, ground rent, buildings insurance? I'll ask around if I know anyone...

Edit: Oh and rental income you can expect?

as above please

Oh and just in case

Lease is 99 years+

Ground rent £50 a year

Insurance circa £280 per year

We currently rent it out at £700 per month but that's been a price we held for the current tenants for the last 5 years (they have been there 7) we have been advised rental is closer to £950-£1000 per month now.

Hey Colin, I wasn't sure if I would be breaking a rule by posting up a link given the cheeky nature of the ad anyway :)

As it happens a couple of weeks ago we had a cash buyer come in and we accepted - paperwork is with the solicitors and we are just awaiting various signatures and of course the hard cash to arrive :teeth:

I didn't want to say close thread 'just in case' I jinx it...!

Good news - no isssue with the agent link and hey, if you did get a sale from someone on the forum we would be happy to accept a donation :teeth:

• 3 months later...