Would you rather have an underpowered flashy looking car...

twobears

...or a wolf in sheep's clothing i.e. a modest looking car that goes like the clappers? Assuming I couldn't afford a flashy looking car that also went like the clappers then I would always choose the second option. Most of my friends think I have succumbed to driving an old lady's car now that I have Stanley and they are horrified when I put my foot down. Makes me laugh every time but I think it must be my inner sadist coming out :blush::lol:

All depends what you call 'underpowered' as you can have fun on the limit in lots of cars...

I don't get the 'sleeper' car thing, maybe it is for younger boy and girl racers, so I will go with something that looks nice whatever is under the hood, a good example was our MX-5, it couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding but it was fantastic to drive :)

Definitely the wolf. The only sleeper I've had was a Toyota corolla with a 3S-GTE Rev 5 lump from a Toyota Caldina. Standard engine but got it mapped on a Motec to 300hp. The only things I changed on the car were slightly wider tyres, a sports cat and a cold air feed. That was rapid. It was a good chuckle.

Nope, you are not allowed one of each. It's against the rules and my decision is final :lol:

Damn!!! I think it really depends on the car. For me it's purely based on the feel good factor, power isn't as relevant when you're in 0-60 under 6/7 seconds as at the end of the day it is irrelevant on the road

Racy old bird? Mm, that sounds ok to me :thumbs::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds ok to me too, fed up with chasing after the young ones it wears me out these days :wheelchair:

Racy old bird? Mm, that sounds ok to me :thumbs::lol:

Sounds ok to me too, fed up with the young ones running away - it wears me out these days :wheelchair:

fixed that for you

I'm still OK with sex so long as I'm sitting down :surrender: