Shed Stickers-list

Daryl

I'll have a couple then for the clio as I only ever seem to see other zeds when I'm driving that. I might not look so much like a nutter when waving at them, that's if they see the sticker ! Haha

1.Daryl. x1

2.The bounty bar kid. x1

3. brillomaster. x1

4. nowhereboy. x1

5.martinmac. x1

6 Jdm owner. x1

7. ATTAK Z. x2

8. Ken. x 2

9 glrnet x 2 (original stylee if poss)

10. gort x1

11. GIXXERUK x1

12. SHEZZA x 2

Edited by SHEZZA

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by neo, January 16, 2015 - spam
Hidden by neo, January 16, 2015 - spam

Radley is an globally recognised brand Radley Polyester Pocket Bag Tan Large Flap Over Purse, well known for it's minor leather dog that always handles to find his way onto the case somewhere Radley Shoulder Bags. It has something of an cult following should you speak to anyone with this kind of bag, the actual liklihood http://www.ngusummitla.com/famous-british-radley-handbags.html is they have a different two or three in the home Radley Harwood Forbes Pink Large Zip Top Tote Bag.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for the slow reply, have seen the addresses and orders. Have been dealing with alloy of issues of late. I'm off work as of Saturday. And will get them all cut and out for next week.

Apologies for not being on and picking up messages. Hardly been on the internet in general.

• 2 weeks later...