Specs of these wheels?

BJRz

Hello everyone,

I think I've got my heart set on some Japan Racing JR10's. They just seem to tick all the boxes for me.

Now I know the picture below is a set of 19's, but I'd like to know what the offset and width are of the wheels fitted to this zed.. also the tyre sizes if anyone can help with that too!

This is the exact look I'm going for. Love the way it sits. I'm lowered on Eibach springs (30mm) and there shouldn't be any issues with arch rolling if that needed to be done to fit these wheels.

Iv'e tried to speak with the company that have supplied and fitted these wheels as I would be more then happy for them to fit the same spec wheels to my 350, only to get this response:

"Hi, we do not reveal technical information only to confirm your request and complete fitability. You must appreciate that sometimes we do things to make wheels fit or meet customers needs. That information is important

and that our competitors, less knowledgable are not privy to it.

I am sure you understand our professional approach."

Now I understand the above, but surely I need to know what size the wheels are before I buy them? I am enquiring as a customer that wants to buy some wheels, why is this a massive secret?

Anyways I'm not here to have a moan, I just want to know how to get my Z looking like this!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

4385-l_zpsfad3188b.jpg

You will need to find the offset and width available in the wheels , also looking at that design you might have to run a spacer at the front to clear the brembos . If the company can't give you those details I would strongly suggest you look else where ! I'm pretty sure Tarmac on here does them and he is a trusted trader and can provide you the specs

At a guess I would say 9.5 front with an offset of 25 and the rear 10.5 with an offset of around 20 .... Tyres .... Looks to be some stretch ... Probably 225 245 set up

I'd hazard a guess at something similar to you, only et15 front and rear would be my choice.

At a guess I would say 9.5 front with an offset of 25 and the rear 10.5 with an offset of around 20 .... Tyres .... Looks to be some stretch ... Probably 225 245 set up

Bugger me, Ive only been a wheel whore for about 10 years and even I couldnt tell the widths just by looking .......... :dry:;)

Its dangerous just to guess, you only have to look at my wheelarches to see that .......... anyway, this one is 8.5 and 9.5, almost certainly ET15 and ET18 respectively:

zed4_zpsb0ccd40b.jpg

If I was you Id be going 9.5 ET15 and 10.5 ET25 knowing you might need a bit of an arch roll, but then Id also recommend 19's in the first place too :)

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I think I've got my heart set on some Japan Racing JR10's. They just seem to tick all the boxes for me.

Now I know the picture below is a set of 19's, but I'd like to know what the offset and width are of the wheels fitted to this zed.. also the tyre sizes if anyone can help with that too!

This is the exact look I'm going for. Love the way it sits. I'm lowered on Eibach springs (30mm) and there shouldn't be any issues with arch rolling if that needed to be done to fit these wheels.

Iv'e tried to speak with the company that have supplied and fitted these wheels as I would be more then happy for them to fit the same spec wheels to my 350, only to get this response:

"Hi, we do not reveal technical information only to confirm your request and complete fitability. You must appreciate that sometimes we do things to make wheels fit or meet customers needs. That information is important

and that our competitors, less knowledgable are not privy to it.

I am sure you understand our professional approach."

Now I understand the above, but surely I need to know what size the wheels are before I buy them? I am enquiring as a customer that wants to buy some wheels, why is this a massive secret?

Anyways I'm not here to have a moan, I just want to know how to get my Z looking like this!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Whilst it would be nice to be given the info, so long as they supply the same widths and et's & tyres as the silver Zed, does it matter so long as you get what you want?

Judging by the info on JR10's, i would say 9.5 et22 or et20 and i dont see 10.5 listed so guess the rears are 11 et15 or et20.