Suspected fraudulent seller (NOT on here!!)

AliveBoy

Knowing that there's a fair few members on here who like superheroes/comics/etc I thought I'd warn you all :)

At the end of October I purchased this "Christmas jumper"

PE11698CNC-Batman-FairIsleLogo.jpg?v=1415635094

It was a pre-order item to arrive on the 18th November and ship the same day. On the 19th I hadn't received an update on my order so emailed asking to find out when they would be shipped. No reply. On the 20th I emailed again, facebook messaged and tried to phone multiple times. No replies. Luckily I paid via paypal, so I opened up a dispute with them and sent a further message asking for clarification. Still no jumper.

According to fakebook, SOME people are getting their orders, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on as there's a lot of people complaining on their page too. Just be very wary of ordering from Bay-57 :)

http://bay-57.net/

https://www.facebook.com/bay57?fref=ts

Lots of people selling fake stuff too. Noticed a few on local buying/selling facebook pages selling Beats for £30, MK watches for £20 etc etc. I comment on as many as I see, mentioning that these are not the real McCoy and be aware of this before you purchase.

The amount of threats of physical violence I get from the sellers/scammers is hilarious :lol:

• Like 1

Is this serious?

Is what serious?

Stuff ?

Still not sure exactly what you're referring to. However, yep, my post is entirely serious. I'm currently out of pocket £30, yeah it's not a huge amount, it's enough for me to want to warn other members though.

Is this serious?

Is what serious?

Stuff ?

Still not sure exactly what you're referring to. However, yep, my post is entirely serious. I'm currently out of pocket £30, yeah it's not a huge amount, it's enough for me to want to warn other members though.

I misunderstood what the thread was about . I have never seen a "joke" Christmas jumper, I thought it was a joke and the wording was made up as a joke. I'm an idiot that needs to stay off the forum after a night out with mates! So sorry :)

Is this serious?

Is what serious?

Stuff ?

I misunderstood what the thread was about . I have never seen a "joke" Christmas jumper, I thought it was a joke and the wording was made up as a joke. I'm an idiot that needs to stay off the forum after a night out with mates! So sorry :)

It's ok, got my money back today from paypal funnily enough so it's all good :)

• Like 1

Is this serious?

Is what serious?

Stuff ?

Again I'm sorry and I'm an idiot, glad you got it all sorted.... I need it look into Xmas jumpers a bit more!

Is this serious?

Is what serious?

Stuff ?

Again I'm sorry and I'm an idiot, glad you got it all sorted.... I need it look into Xmas jumpers a bit more!

Don't worry, honestly :)