As time goes on...

benjy88

As time goes on, I just love my little Datsun even more... Fcuking FLEW through its MOT today, even at 10 years old....

Only advisory? Slight leak on front nearside shock absorber.

BOOM.

Pointless thread, I just feel that she needs to be recognised for constantly achieving her goals.

• Like 3

Must admit I have had mine for 3 years now and have been thinking whether I should try something new.

Then I hired a Hyundai i30 for the weekend (needed a car with 4 seats and they ran out of focus cars) jumped back in the zed again today and it's light and day. It's funny yup the i30 is a car, it gets you from a to b quite comfortably with no fuss. But it just shows how broad the definition of a car is, first time back in the zed and wow, huge smile again. Love it, may keep it a while longer.

As time goes on, I just love my little Datsun even more... Fcuking FLEW through its MOT today, even at 10 years old....

Only advisory? Slight leak on front nearside shock absorber.

BOOM.

Pointless thread, I just feel that she needs to be recognised for constantly achieving her goals.

Great news, :yahoo:

...make sure you give it a good wash and take it out for a good blast this weekend to reward it. Don't forget the V-Power. :D

Had mine 16 months and flew through the MOT last Saturday. I do need to replace the front pads but thats no biggy and was an excuse to buy some Ferodo DS2500. Shes crying out for a clutch change also but I cannot see I will be selling this for a while, only two cars I would consider and thats a 370GT or a Mustang for replacements.

Yep, happy with mine as well! went through MOT about a month ago, just needed some front drop links and a number plate bulb, otherwise all good for another year!

Good old Nissan reliability :thumbs:

about the only things I can think i'd replace it with would be from a certain BMW M division, but don't fancy the running costs compared to the zed!

Benjy, if you're on OEM, I've got my oem shocks at home if you want to pinch one for beer money :)

You're a diamond as always Matt, but very little point as I'll be getting coilovers at some point within the next 3 months, and the leak is very very small, it was described as a 'slight seep' haha.

Benjy, if you're on OEM, I've got my oem shocks at home if you want to pinch one for beer money :)

You're a diamond as always Matt, but very little point as I'll be getting coilovers at some point within the next 3 months, and the leak is very very small, it was described as a 'slight seep' haha.

If that changes let me know :)

And posting on the internet about your seepage is brave :lol:

• Like 1

Is that to go with your collection of other mods that are 'soon to be fitted'

But I love my Z too! And cannot wait to get back in it, going to be the same feeling when buying a new car :)

• Like 1

Is that to go with your collection of other mods that are 'soon to be fitted'

But I love my Z too! And cannot wait to get back in it, going to be the same feeling when buying a new car :)

Haha, yes, but after Christmas I might have enough bloody money to actually have the pile of stuff fitted!!!!!!

If that changes let me know :)

And posting on the internet about your seepage is brave :lol:

You love my seepage.

• Like 1