Hello

Looks like this is the best place to start :blush:

I'm Simon from Lincolnshire and i have just brought a 350z i collect it next saturday just in time for the jap show so should hopefully see some of you guys on the Sunday :)

This is a radical departure from my previous car which i've just sold:

100_0712.jpg

100_0708.jpg

Aswell as cars i'm also into RC's so time for a 350Z body i think :thumbs:

This is my latest creation:

100_0897.jpg

Simon

Welcome!

Not happy with all these people finding NISMO kitted Zeds when that's all I'm looking for!! :blush:

:blush: didn't even go looking for this one i'm a big fella and have been looking round at lots of cars and have been finding that alot were too small (ack of head room mainly) so when i thought about a 350z i just went to look at the nearest one then it dawned on me how perfect it was :D

Welcome!

Not happy with all these people finding NISMO kitted Zeds when that's all I'm looking for!! :blush:

:blush: didn't even go looking for this one i'm a big fella and have been looking round at lots of cars and have been finding that alot were too small (ack of head room mainly) so when i thought about a 350z i just went to look at the nearest one then it dawned on me how perfect it was :D

My point exactly. I went for a straight forward GT without NISMO and the more I see it the more I want it.

Still wanting a GM NISMO GT Zed........ :)

Looks B) zebedee :thumbs: