Music video parodies ~ "All about that bass" and other's

GMballistic

Currently there are a lot of songs I hate that just seem to be played again & again on every radio station I end up listening to in work or the car.

Some of these songs I really can't understand why they are hits or why anyone likes them but maybe that's just because I'm getting old. :lol:

Anyway a friend sent me some of these the other day so thought I'd share...

Not sure if this thread will tank but add more videos if you want to share just for a laugh. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Currently there are a lot of songs I hate that just seem to be played again & again on every radio station I end up listening to in work or the car.

Some of these songs I really can't understand why they are hits or why anyone likes them but maybe that's just because I'm getting old. :lol:

You think you have problems now ...wait 'till you get to my age :yuck::rant::bang:

• Like 1

You think you have problems now ...wait 'till you get to my age :yuck::rant::bang:

Maybe I'll have lost my hearing by then like my mother, ...if I'm lucky. :surrender::lol:;)

Maybe I'll have lost my hearing by then like my mother, ...if I'm lucky. :surrender::lol:;)

Hey you...I'm not THAT old yet.....didn't you know that 60 is the new 30

As long as my ears don't start elongating aarrrghh!! :scare:

Some of the old guys you see have massive ears, dont know whether its cos their head shrinks or their ears grow bigger!

Not that funny tbh.

Not necessarily meant to be that funny, more just taking the p**s out of these songs & singers. :p:)

There's a funny cover of All about the Bass going round by May Arcade called All About the Toon. Same people who did the Call Me Baby geordie cover.

Found it. ;)

Definitely more talented those two girls than Megan Trainor. :teeth:

Hey you...I'm not THAT old yet.....didn't you know that 60 is the new 30

As long as my ears don't start elongating aarrrghh!! :scare:

Some of the old guys you see have massive ears, dont know whether its cos their head shrinks or their ears grow bigger!

Nah you're not that old I know. ;)

Soon enough we'll all be living to 120 years old anyway so you're still young. :scare::lol::)

• 1 month later...