What's all this starting a sentence with "so" ?

ATTAK Z

when people respond with " with all due respect " and then are really rude to you

No - I like this one because you can be polite to some one whilst knowing you're about to rip them a new one :lol:

• Like 1

when people respond with " with all due respect " and then are really rude to you

No - I like this one because you can be polite to some one whilst knowing you're about to rip them a new one :lol:

:lol: I can see the comedy value in it, just comes as a bit of a surprise when on the receiving end :dry:

• 3 weeks later...

Right ... FYI these two both boil my P****

VIN number ... i.e. Vehicle Identification Number number

PAT testing ... i.e. Portable Appliance Testing testing

WTF ? ... it's VIN plate and PA testing FFS !!!!

GRrrrrrrrrr !!!!!

Pronunciation is a tricky thing. The guy from Middlesborough is pronouncing the word "tomorrow" with a schwa /É™/ at the end, where in RE (received English) which is mainly spoken in the south east, it is sometimes pronounced with an "o" (like the Queen would) but also the schwa is used by as many people too. Doesn't mean it's wrong, just means he comes from Middlesborough. Bit of a pointless news report.

Edited by Rock_Steady

Oh! And the over bloody use of " At the end of the day" :rant: At the end of the day the phrase " at the end of the day " is the most commonly used phrase at the end of the tossing day!!

:lol:

You've been watching too much of Jeremy Kyle I think. :D

[media]

[/media]

at 38 seconds.... My name is jefff looool! :lol:

i

Language evolves, it always has and will continue to do so. I'm sure there were plenty of phrases my generation used that irked our elders.

all that anyone whose moaning here is a link in a chain, as i don't see their typing or hearing them speaking like Shakespeare did in the 1500's So before you knock those coming after you just check how you relate to those in front of you, Chances are you have done just the same.

Edited by StevoD