Is this weird? Because I'm not happy lol...

Grundy

She was probably just planning on killing you all as some sort of dark satanic ritual, by not going you could have very well saved your own life, you read about these kind of landlords/landladies often.

If I was you I would start checking under my bed and in the wardrobe before bed every night, you don't want some weird kinda driller killer pouncing on you when your at your most vulnerable.

My god lmao you lot crack me up!

But long story short I went to the pub and hid there till 1:30am and now absolutely hate my self for it :lol:

Scared to leave my room, what if she's standing outside my door waiting for me :lol:

#teamtarmac

But long story short I went to the pub and hid there till 1:30am and now absolutely hate my self for it :lol:

Scared to leave my room, what if she's standing outside my door waiting for me :lol:

#teamtarmac

pmsl. You've cracked me up. You are clearly too nice. You already had arranged to go to the pub hadn't you?

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

#teamtarmac

Ye she's waiting with a meter long piece of 4 by 4

Chains and a 10lb lump hammer.

Waiting to hobble you. :scare:

Nope :lol: it started off with a drink with a work mate. He was then going to drive home. Already text the landlord what time do you need me home.

Then my colleague and I hit our third round where he decided to get the train back. So i text her saying I had to work late. We then had a few more rounds plus shots.

Then he bailed on me at 9 as he got a lift home.

At this point there was no way I could go back so I stayed for another drink. Then the bar maid got me a shot, then I bumped into an old college friend and that basically carried on the drinking and shots til half 1.

I don't drink often :lol: but since moving out it's been every weekend and I hate my life right now :lol:

#teamtarmac