350z street drift project

SiCo

Hello.

Right so it was all a bit spontaneous buying this jammer. it was cheapest on the market over here in Slovenia, i bought it knowing it had some problems and needed some tidying up but thats what its all about i guess.. Unfortunitly there is very little car scene over here but mainly all VAG stuff when you do see something.

Ok the car.

Bought it like this, Really was not keen on the colour but its kinda growing on me.

IMG_1092_zpsf3ef72b7.jpg

IMG_1094_zps12559016.jpg

Cleaned up washed polished even got the tooth paste out. Really makes some difference

IMG_1783_zpsbd6f6369.jpg

Brought it to nissan to get it checked out as engine management light came on two days after i had it (Typical) it was a lambda Sensor

IMG_1447_zpsdacb4f48.jpg

Then the first thing that was needed was a service. banged lovely new fluids in everywhere and filters she loved it.

IMG_1269_zps8a79e1f0.jpg

Then the al mights COILOVERS

IMG_1315_zps366eed8a.jpg

Of course bushings in the rear were ****ed. Lovely job to do altogether

IMG_1924_zpsacb50d38.jpg

I had planned to run the SSRs on the car from the rx7 but the rears were far to big, but the fronts fitment was unreal

IMG_1316_zps04225341.jpg

so i settled with the standard wheels till i found something i liked

IMG_1927_zps46d0ec75.jpg

Then i decided we needed more noise from the V6 and came across this full HKS exhaust system. Sounds zoo good

IMG_1974_zps2be60d4e.jpg

and theeen i came across these 7 series 19x10 all round wheels and i had to have them.

IMG_1972_zps9d80b387.jpg

I'm now in the process of waiting for an arch roller to land so i can roll the rear arch and get it sitting as i war. i have some nice ideas for aero bit.

and some random pics..

IMG_1969_zpse58972fd.jpg

IMG_2082_zps7a92b829.jpg

IMG_2089_zpsc6d5c04c.jpg

IMG_2079_zps331ff3ff.jpg

hope you like

• Like 2

WOW nice car you have there! Those SSR's are lovely, its a shame they didn't fit! Any other plans coming up?

I'll have your ssr's and make em fit ;)

#teamtarmac

ah i could have made them work really if i wanted but i was convinced the zs look better on 19s fill the arch more.

Yes a lot of plans to come with aero both etc and maybe some engine and diff mods in the future.

The SSRs are not for sale they have a lovely home right here.

IMG_2224_zpse4f87e51.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

a little upload. Since the winter is over and i gained some more interest in my 350z i have started where i left off before winter.

Decided to lower the back a tad more and im really really happy with the outcome. looks a million times better.

E56390B3-DDC4-4FB3-94E7-9E5E63204529_zpsgpvqiaji.jpg

A894EB74-12CB-4322-8248-A356A1663FE9_zpscvhvwdfr.jpg

B967BA9C-78F6-49AA-A77C-641F7734D331_zpsoaiaef0r.jpg

20F736E3-1AE2-410A-8C28-4AA831287B48_zps4gnsevgz.jpg

More body work plans up my slieve just waniting on parts.

enjoy

• Like 2

Nice, dont know how I missed this first time round :)

2 Q's:

1. Are you close to Ljubljana? Im out there for business quite a lot, would be good to hook up for a drink :)

2. Do you still have those Koenigs and would you accept a right arm by way of payment? :lol:

on the last photo the wheel camber looks well wrong. It just looks like the wheels have been rested against the discs and not bolted up.

Is it just the pics making it look like that or does it need a serious alignment done?

(love the exhaust)

:-)

Nice, dont know how I missed this first time round :)

2 Q's:

1. Are you close to Ljubljana? Im out there for business quite a lot, would be good to hook up for a drink :)

2. Do you still have those Koenigs and would you accept a right arm by way of payment? :lol:

1. yes only 30mins down the road. for sure man any time.

2. the Koenigs are on the RX7 and they aint going anywhere.

Question for you if you dont mind. what line of business are you in.

on the last photo the wheel camber looks well wrong. It just looks like the wheels have been rested against the discs and not bolted up.

Is it just the pics making it look like that or does it need a serious alignment done?

(love the exhaust)

:-)

the linement is slightly off, but nothing that would stop you driving. but everything is bolted up and all good. ha

Nice car nice mods and great pictures looks stunning.

Cheers man.

Looks beautiful as does the scenery

+1. B)

Obviously no speed bumps around your area then SiCo. :D;)

No the roads are actually quite good.. Still some points i do have to avoid, like everywhere.

Cheers