My Bay opinions

jimmy.farrow7

It's all personal taste jimmy ~ if it was me then that blue would definitely have to go but if you like it then stick with it.

Have you seen 14N's engine bay?

SAM_0590_zpsa825e240.jpg

Look's along the same lines as you're trying to achieve. Hope that's some inspiration to you. ;)

His build thread is here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67814-me-and-my-zed-thread/page__st__260

:thumbs:

• Like 3

I don't like the idea of orange on orange. You're going to have a sunset car with bright orange engine bay, it's just look off in my opinion.

I actually like the sky blue. It's completely unique and contrasts against the car :)

• Like 1

The blue was an experiment while i have spare time at home i liked it to start with as it was different but i am going with the black/orange. All the parts are currently being dipped in gold carbon,battery cover, engine cover and brake fluid cover. Im also going to get a different strut brace and i am debating a samco hose kit

Here's a picture of my bay.

IMG_4219.jpg

I'd like to take credit for it, but the work was done by MopedMark. :notworthy: I still have a few bit I want to do and when Its finish I will put up a few photos showing the before and afters.

• Like 3

Let's see what your packing under your bonnet then Stevo

Nothing much other than a nismo CAI, Plastic cover removed and EVo-r From redline fitted im not one for Blingin a bay, most of my Bay is full of Dust from norfolk arena i think mouthwash and other at the meet on the m25 service few months back loved it :lol: although Flukes is nice nice balance between chrome carbon and paint if not a little to much fake tan for me ;)

But if i was going to it would be like this Function over form

sstp_1008_11_o+unleash_the_power+nissan_vq35de.jpg

• Like 1

The carbon dipped stuff is good, carbon goes with everything :D But if you don't like the sky blue, try find another light/bright colour to use instead :)

On the other had, if you're dead set on going orange, then I have this strut brace for sale :p

DFCAFB75-A11C-4AB7-B42F-564114022887.jpg

It's all personal taste jimmy ~ i

Taste? :scare: No one told me it needed to be tasteful. I must've missed that memo. :shrug:

I kinda like the blue, it's a different and unexpected contrast (which is why I went with orange). I just don't think it works with the orange items you have also painted. It would maybe work better with a more neutral colour, such as black/carbon and some shiny stuff. :thumbs:

• Like 1