Petrol Prices

brillomaster

Petrol over here has dropped about 30 cents a litre which is a massive drop, back to where or nearer where it should be. Example the daily was costing about $90 clams a week to fill even with 1/3 left in the tank, can now be nearer empty (rare occurrence not good to run it low) and fill for $80. :teeth: $$ better off in my pocket than the governments.

1,10p for unleaded at sainsburys weston super mare, i am using super unleaded does this benefit the car at all?

You are supposed to be using super unleaded. States it in the manual and inside the fuel filler cap.

It does amaze me just how many times the question is asked about the correct RON to be used when it is clearly stated in the filler cap as well as the manual - that is 98 RON (or better). It then follows on why so many engines do not last as they should, by mizers saving a few quid (or pence even) on each fill-up. :doh:

350:

P1040502.jpg

370:

P1020445-1.jpg

• Like 1

1,10p for unleaded at sainsburys weston super mare, i am using super unleaded does this benefit the car at all?

Yes, you're using exactly the correct type of fuel, so well done.

In terms of fuel supplier, most owners on the forum use Shell V Power unleaded or Tesco Ultimate if available.

Stick with using the super unleaded, as it's recommended in the manual and on the fuel filler flap