Is it Thursday yet? Is it Thursday yet?

steve916

Hi guys. Well it's thursday, but I haven't got it yet. I'm picking it up tomorrow afternoon now. I've been waiting months to get one, so one more day is fine, and as has been said, it looks to be a nice day tomorrow :)

Good luck with the collection tomorrow. ;)

Much better imo picking the Zed up or any car for that matter on a Friday, ...gives you the whole weekend then to fiddle with it & enjoy it. :yahoo:B)

• Like 1

Hi guys. Well it's thursday, but I haven't got it yet. I'm picking it up tomorrow afternoon now. I've been waiting months to get one, so one more day is fine, and as has been said, it looks to be a nice day tomorrow :)

Good luck with the collection tomorrow. ;)

Much better imo picking the Zed up or any car for that matter on a Friday, ...gives you the whole weekend then to fiddle with it & enjoy it. :yahoo:B)

Very true. I don't know why I even said Thursday in the first place. I guess it was over excitement :)

Fingers crossed the weathers good for you. :thumbs:

Thanks Graham. It's looking like it should be a nice warm day.

:lol: My names Gareth btw, .....they all call me Graham though as it's a nickname that stuck. Or Granville as ioneabee keeps calling me.

Can't even remember now who started it or how it started but I guess it's well & truly stuck now. :lol:;)

• Like 2

Yaayyyyy woooohooooop yippppeeeeee! It's Friday Zed pickup day! Photos please and enjoy! You've joined a good taste but slightly mad group of people now lol!😎😊ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: My names Gareth btw, .....they all call me Graham though as it's a nickname that stuck. Or Granville as ioneabee keeps calling me.

Can't even remember now who started it or how it started but I guess it's well & truly stuck now. :lol:;)

Sorry. So do I call you Gareth, Graham, Granville or just G then? :)

Yaayyyyy woooohooooop yippppeeeeee! It's Friday Zed pickup day! Photos please and enjoy! You've joined a good taste but slightly mad group of people now lol!í ½í¸Ží ½í¸Ší ½í¸í ½í¸‚

Just got home from work. Will be picking up at 3pm :)

• Like 1

Yaayyyyy woooohooooop yippppeeeeee! It's Friday Zed pickup day! Photos please and enjoy! You've joined a good taste but slightly mad group of people now lol!������������������������

Just got home from work. Will be picking up at 3pm :)

:yahoo: the wait will definitely have been worth it

• Like 2

Sorry. So do I call you Gareth, Graham, Granville or just G then? :)

Tbh I have no idea anymore?!! :shrug::help::lol:

Been called worse than Graham before so it's all good really ~ Gareth, GM, or ballistic works for me too. ;)

Arrived at 3, went for a drive around, checked everything over, sorted all paperwork, then drove home.

Well impressed :)

Full, mainly Nissan service history, with a trip to Abbey recorded on there too. Personal plates. Found it has the Bluetooth module in the cubby hole. Lovely condition.

The 2 slight downsides are clicking rear axles/ driveshafts, but from what I had already read, is a straight forward fix, and a tiny chip in the paint at the rear of the roof near the boot shut line, but I'll get that fixed.

Clutch is fine. Handling is great.

By the time I got back home it was dark, so I'll get some photos up tomorrow.

• Like 5

Remember not to press the magic button just yet..... Congrats again! Enjoy your Zed!

Oh no. I'm leaving that well alone for the time being.

Now, where do I get one of those stubby aerials from?

Here you go

http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/62006-350z-Honda-RDX-Stubby-*MASSIVE-SAVING-£13-DELIVERED!*-HUGE-STOCK

Trader here in this forum.