Spend a weekend with someone from the forum

mouthwash

I've spent a weekend with glrnet, will370z, Darren-b, octet, madmikey, Ken & ChrisS recently and previously with ebized & wasso too so I guess I am just the forum slut :blush:

Doogy has spent the weekend at mine and hopefully I will spend one at his place sometime soon :)

I would like to spend a weekend with any of the overseas owners that live in nice places I haven't been to, and of course if the female members of the forum decide to have a 350z Anne Summers party I am available for modelling ;)

Edited by spursmaddave

ESR was the one and only place to go if you had a zed, he was like tarmac Sportz but with mechanics, back when zed owners bought proper mods and spent serious cash on even the basics like exhausts.

He was also a huge part of the forum. Loads f knowledge and help.

When he fell ill the void was so big it took the likes of 4 companies to try and fill the gap.

Full on Aladdins cave.

>Before my time unfortunately but heard nothing but good stories about the guy.

Big Phil was one of the first to get an R35 in the UK, and distinctive number plate to go with it (seen at Godalming 2008)

IMG_8216_sm.jpg

ESR was the one and only place to go if you had a zed, he was like tarmac Sportz but with mechanics, back when zed owners bought proper mods and spent serious cash on even the basics like exhausts.

He was also a huge part of the forum. Loads f knowledge and help.

When he fell ill the void was so big it took the likes of 4 companies to try and fill the gap.

Full on Aladdins cave.

>Before my time unfortunately but heard nothing but good stories about the guy.

Big Phil was one of the first to get an R35 in the UK, and distinctive number plate to go with it (seen at Godalming 2008)

IMG_8216_sm.jpg

Pic of Phil's GTR with my car and Ho's car (both regular customers):

100_0784_zps925bb6cd.jpg

100_0786.jpg

• Like 2