Engine bay bling - Mishimoto or Weapon R?

Fluke

After have some seriously good engine bay work done by MopedMark, I'm looking to add some polished parts. Who out of Mishimoto supplies the best looking and fitting coolant tank and Power Steering reservoir?

BTW - As soon as the parts are in I will post up a few pictures showing the work Mark has done, it looks the dogs dangles.

Fluke you literally just missed some secondhand (but never fitted) Mishimoto coolant & power steering tanks from Keyser; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91450-zed-shed-bargain-bonanza-and-some-freeish-stuff/

Personally I'd go for the Mishimoto items as I already have a few bits from them under the bonnet but that's not to say Weapon R don't make quality stuff. Personal taste really. :thumbs:

I would go for Mishmoto on the basis of the following:

• Everything I have had off them up to now its of top quality
  • Customer service is superb, and nothing is too much trouble for them
  • Ordering and delivery is super quick.

I will be ordering more Mishmoto gear this week :teeth:

Also, Mishimoto provide a lifetime warranty on all their items, which INCLUDES something like CRASH damage! Which is amazing to me :lol:

Really? :surrender: Now that's customer focused. :yahoo:B)

Yeah, I was so surprised when I read it:

MISHIMOTO LIFETIME WARRANTY

Customer satisfaction has been the foundation of the Mishimoto philosophy since its inception. Mishimoto is a name customers can trust to provide a lifetime of performance satisfaction with every aluminium radiator and cooling component. To back this promise, Mishimoto extends a "no questions asked" limited lifetime warranty that covers every product in the Mishimoto catalog. Mishimoto will gladly replace an original product should customers experience a defect or issue. To avoid any unnecessary issues, Mishimoto encourages customers to have professionals handle product installation. Any concerns relating to installation or compatibility should be addressed before installing any product. The Mishimoto lifetime warranty policy also provides for accident protection for Mishimoto components damaged during an accident. Accident protection warranties will be honored for customers who submit a warranty claim with pictures of the accident and an official police report within three months of the incident.

• Like 2