Abbey Motorsport 350ZTrack Project

Mark@Abbey m/s

We have a early 350Z converted to HR power to enable us too develop the Syvecs S8 ecu upgrade.

We then over a cup of tea decided to build this car into a Track-day Car keep creature comforts like full trim and AC but add safety items like roll cage/race seats to enable us to travel to the Ring/Spa in a little comfort.

We have fitted a Cusco through dash roll-cage and with some careful work we have trimmed the dash to make the roll-cage look like factory fitment.

All other work is on going.

few pictures here will get some more loaded up next week.

GApZ15.jpg

r9bNo2.jpg

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 4

Rob, no car current has a Stoptech kit fitted which the smaller kit326mm, I have brought my old JDM 350z back for the 355mm full Stoptech kit. Hopefully out @ Brands on the 27th October before off to Spa early Novmeber.

Running 10 x 18 all round on this car running Seibon front wing fitted to cover these wheels.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

• 1 month later...

Back on the Track again this weekend on Saturday @ Silverstone with GoldTrack;

Even though it was 4 deg C outside we still had temperature issues with rear diff temps;

Running over 140 Deg C after 15 laps , the car is not an aggressively set up and mostly driven by my Wife so she isn't as aggressive as me driving the car;

Again we need a oil cooler set up which will done over the winter;

2JO34v.jpg

Still an such an awesome car thou;

• 4 weeks later...