cant decide full black out or not on 370 thoughts please

nissanman312

i'm personally not a fan... didn't like the beemer when it was black on black wheels with a very dark window tint... just screamed drug dealer to me. much prefer a black car to have lighter coloured wheels. and also our window tint was removable, nice to be able to see out the back again.

and don't like tinted lights at all - they're designed to be seen!

Edited by brillomaster

everytime i see black on black it reminds me of cheap ass 150,000 mile plus BMW 3 series with the small engines like the 1.6 that no one wants

you know the ones that idiots buy and paint their wheels black with spray cans and go around telling everyone they drive a BMW, even though its a £1500 high mile rust bucket

colour combos and attention to detail do it for me not just make everything black

jus sayin

i'm personally not a fan... didn't like the beemer when it was black on black wheels with a very dark window tint... just screamed drug dealer to me. much prefer a black car to have lighter coloured wheels. and also our window tint was removable, nice to be able to see out the back again.

and don't like tinted lights at all - they're designed to be seen!

What about a very light tint and a anthracite or somthing?

Tough decision as this is usually down to personal taste.

I do like the stealth look especially when it's done right ~ I wouldn't do the windows black/tinted as imo that is a step too far & as mentioned starts to make the car look like a drug dealers motor.

Quite like this sort of look....

black-porsche-911-turbo-image.jpg

:thumbs:

• Like 1

black with anthracite would work well in my opinion, but i'd leave the window tints and the light tints. could do the doorhandles in the same colour as the wheels.

everytime i see black on black it reminds me of cheap ass 150,000 mile plus BMW 3 series with the small engines like the 1.6 that no one wants

you know the ones that idiots buy and paint their wheels black with spray cans and go around telling everyone they drive a BMW, even though its a £1500 high mile rust bucket

colour combos and attention to detail do it for me not just make everything black

jus sayin

:cry: thats exactly the beemer we've got.... 140,000 miles, £1,030, spray painted over the rust patches myself... at least ours has the proper 3.0 litre engine though!

• Like 1

Tough decision as this is usually down to personal taste.

I do like the stealth look especially when it's done right ~ I wouldn't do the windows black/tinted as imo that is a step too far & as mentioned starts to make the car look like a drug dealers motor.

Quite like this sort of look....

black-porsche-911-turbo-image.jpg

:thumbs:

Yeah that looks good I know what you guys mean about the windows

Would be easier to go back to oem also

black with anthracite would work well in my opinion, but i'd leave the window tints and the light tints. could do the doorhandles in the same colour as the wheels.

jus sayin

:cry: thats exactly the beemer we've got.... 140,000 miles, £1,030, spray painted over the rust patches myself... at least ours has the proper 3.0 litre engine though!

:blush: my comments were a little strong werent they

The Black Edition 370s had quite a stealthy look which I liked a lot, but if you do it yourself it's easy to go too far and give the appearance that you're trying just that bit too hard to look like Mr Cool in his Coolmobile. Whatever you do, I'd say keep it fairly subtle. Less is more :)

• Like 1

The Black Edition 370s had quite a stealthy look which I liked a lot, but if you do it yourself it's easy to go too far and give the appearance that you're trying just that bit too hard to look like Mr Cool in his Coolmobile. Whatever you do, I'd say keep it fairly subtle. Less is more :)

yep i think done right it could look good! i think slowly slowly catchy monkey on this one. start with the wheels and go from there.