Recent new Roadster owner in Bucks/London

I've posted a few times here and there but wanted to formally introduce myself and my brother Mike with whom I've shared a silver 350z roadster with since April this year.

I was inspired to catch Zeditis by a forum admin from back when I was a member of Celica-club.co.uk many years back when I was a 20 year old with a 1999 Replica Veilside Celica. His name was Stephen who moved on from a dark blue Celica to eventually a supercharged Z. Wonder if he's still about?

The community and resources here are incredible its already helped me sort out a spongy clutch and wet my appetite for some dream mods - so thank you to you guys and look forward to sharing with you some progress over the next year.

Ive added some pics in the gallery but not sure how to link it to my posts!

If you right click on the pictures you've posted in your gallery you can copy a direct link to the image. Then just paste that link in the "image" URL box that is in the "reply to this topic" box, .....11th icon from the bottom left/looks like a polaroid picture.

gallery_22163_677_48103.jpg

Hope that helps. :thumbs: