Soon to be 350Z owner

terry06

Hi guys I will soon be a proud owner of a 350Z. Im sure I will need some advice/inspiration some time soon so thought I'd sign up here now and introduce myself. Currently drive a Saxo 16v conversion so the step up to a big rwd beast is a bit intimidating but im sure it will be fine. I have just graduated and work as an automotive engineer so hopefully will be pretty hands on with anything that needs doing on the Z. Anyway that's all for now, look forward to joining the Z crew. Terry

Hello and :welcome: Terry.

Azure blue would be the best colour to choose, s the jump from a 16v Saxo into an Azure will be considerably less than if you were going for a more powerful and faster colour such as Gunmetal :stir::p

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1

I hear that black is the ultimate performance colour though so I will definitely steer clear of that!

Which London cabbie told you that??? His name wasn't Will was it? :lol:

I'd definitely go for a look around Tradelink to get an idea of what's available, different levels of mods/spec etc.

I hear that black is the ultimate performance colour though so I will definitely steer clear of that!

Which London cabbie told you that??? His name wasn't Will was it? :lol:

I'd definitely go for a look around Tradelink to get an idea of what's available, different levels of mods/spec etc.

That's the plan, had a look at the website and seem to have a lot of variety so thought they would be a good starting point

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Terry. Black is indeed the fastest colour :)

Quick question,

I see there are regional meets but are any held clos to Brighton area?

Would be good to pop along to one soon and get some inspiration from your guys cars before getting my 350

There's one at the Woodman coming up soon. That's not to far away. https://www.google.c...bBIuYhQfR9IHYAg

You'll need to stick your name down here on the forum if you feel like popping along. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90637-woodman-meet-sevenoaks/#entry1362929

Edited by Steel Lynx