You go through a starbucks drive through and....

AliveBoy

You're informed that your coffee was paid for by the person in the car before you. Do you 1) Say thanks and off you go. or 2) pay for the coffee for the person behind you? Well in the US THIS happened:

X4V3oD.png

So imagine being a) the person who started it that day and b ) the person who finished it that day :lol:

I know you could just drive off and not pay for the person behind.

BUT, basically you are still buying a coffee so in essence still paying for what you are getting. So generosity wise.....er.....it's not exactly charity is it.

• Like 1

I always think how nice it would be to do this, but I don't drink coffee so I never go into a coffee shop :lol:

Also, most of the people in Guildford are jumped up, self entitled morons who would think it was "divine intervention" or something.

I always try and pass my weekly bus ticket to someone getting on as I get off if I can though.

• Like 1

Doesnt work in this county. Last year my mate tried it at a McDonalds drive through - he chose to pay for the meal for the car behind him, and then pulled into the car park to eat his food and watch the outcome, and the car he bought the food for drove over to him trying to kick off, as they took it as an insult!

It probably depends on the person. Hopefully most people would take it in good faith and feel good for the rest of the day. Maybe I'll try it soon and leave a note on the receipt saying have a nice day.

Edit: Maybe I'll use a starbucks drive through at the same time as the people who drink there might take it in better light :lol:

Edited by AliveBoy

It would be good if it happened at McDonald's because I go there a lot! I only ever get myself a drink (diet coke since you ask :lol: ) so I would probably be out of pocket because lots of people seem to be feeding an entire village if the amount of little brown bags handed through their car windows are any indicator :scare: