hr 350z tried to race me...

SJ350z

Yeah what is the deal with vxr's mainly in aberdeen (most young drivers up there drive like tools anyway) but i had 2 driving right up my arse trying to race me then the second one i just had to rattle it. Never experience this so many times with any other car lol

Hot hatches (STs, FR's etc) usually try to race you or at least floor it if infront of you..... type r's strangely just...look at you lol Any astra vxr driver ive passed does not glance at the zed.... there at peace with themselves lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I haven't had any astras giving it beans.. But my mate said he solidly pulled from one in his Integra when it was practically stock.. and our cars were neck and neck when we had a little run out of curiosity :D Even if they were faster with an upgraded turbo I wouldn't care.. its a fecking astra for crying out loud !? Rubbish Chassis handles like a frozen turd and looks a bit tacky on the inside. Not in the same class as a Zed imo B)

Chris your a cheeky monkey haha. Ill be honest with the race thing in general...u do learn the zed...all of them arnt as fast as u think originally lol i did too whn i first got mine but after many pull aways from other cars you realise more cars now are quite torqy..even small hatches. We are..a bunch of dinosaurs compared to stuff now. ....but hey...everyone loves a T Rex lol

• Like 2

I thought about getting a HR but the price difference didnt warrant the extra (marginal) performance.

Wouldnt underestimate a DC2 Integra, it would munch most Zeds on B roads.

(can't believe I got into this conversation....might start searching for Zed vs VXR 0-60 times) :lol:

I'd like to take mine up to Crail again but its been up at two Banzai's and the clutch is ...not feeling bad just...I'm not chancing my luck. Mind you I could very well change my mind lol. I've done not bad, got beasted like 5-1 with everyone else the first time but the second the old HR won 6 out of its 7 races. And no Kris not all of them were a Mazda MX5...just one haha. :lol: I'd love to take the G37 Coupe I had one time as an Infiniti courtesy car up the 1/4... all their fast autos and paddel cars get off the line very quickly indeed.

I'd like to take mine up to Crail again but its been up at two Banzai's and the clutch is ...not feeling bad just...I'm not chancing my luck. Mind you I could very well change my mind lol. I've done not bad, got beasted like 5-1 with everyone else the first time but the second the old HR won 6 out of its 7 races. And no Kris not all of them were a Mazda MX5...just one haha. :lol: I'd love to take the G37 Coupe I had one time as an Infiniti courtesy car up the 1/4... all their fast autos and paddel cars get off the line very quickly indeed.

Remind me whaty our fastest time was :lol:

My car is running 245 tyres on 9.5 wheels and my clutch isn't the best. DE wins everytime :thumbs:

Although you could get the drive mod next time you go up and sub me in and I will get you a better time :lol:

The lights actually make most of the diff lol. Urs looks.... modified :p lol am only kiddin it does indeed look good...as does mine jst now. All demon shined up in the sun. Off to lanark loch tonight too. :)

The lights actually make most of the diff lol. Urs looks.... modified :p lol am only kiddin it does indeed look good...as does mine jst now. All demon shined up in the sun. Off to lanark loch tonight too. :)

:lol: fair enough

You do have tints and an exhaust, one of us, one of us!

hahaha ive just seen this thread, thanks for mentioning me pumping AMT`S HR up the 1/4 mile again :lol: it never gets old. AMT if your ever at crail again let me take your car up for a run :teeth: . dont worry about the standard clutch, im still running the original oem one on 54k and 450hp through it and its fine (Touches biggest piece of wood i can find!). Dave bulls HR with the short final drive and nismo diff nearly got the same 1/4 mile time as me which i was pretty surprised by. and also an integra type r was all over me like a rash at knockhill and eventually had to let him pass. such a great car imo

• Like 2