Few pics of my Z

Blimsa

Thought I had not posted up any pics of my new Z since I bought it. I did some shots last year using xmas lighting on my old roadster, but since that went and I got the Nismo, I have not posted up any pics - mostly as I did not feel the car was quite how I wanted it.

This was a pic when I first got her home:

1544577_10152406274248706_382394196757921254_n.jpg?oh=c993db2caf39a32100dd377625b53de8&oe=54895AD3&__gda__=1418499162_56d6ff5cb75370fed89d3ad2d68e3434

Was already in fantasic condition, but wanted to make a few personal changes to get it how I wanted, and to make it better on track, as running Falcons front and rear with EBC red stuff pads and nissan brake fluid meant that trackdays were not all that fun!

So a few months later:

image_zps08df893d.jpg

image_zps9163b4d3.jpg

Photobucket is really playing havoc with the quality of pics!

So far I have changed the Scorpion exhaust for a nice Amuse R1 titanium system, the wheels have been resprayed in Rays bronze, I have replaced the clutch that was wearing out with a JWT upratede clutch and lightweight flywheel combo. Put some Pilot Super Sports on all four corners and replaced any scratched plastics. I have got my uprev licence at Abbey Motorsports ready to go on when I have some spare ££ and have fitted decats, and have bought some endless RS brake pads to go on after winter ready for trackday season along with some fresh discs :-)

She has all the standard Nismo extras such as induction kit, oil/rad caps etc, the standard Nismo badge on the 350's is aweful - just a cheap sticker so I bought a GTR/Juke Nismo badge which smartens it up a bit.

Future plans are unsure as yet as to be honest the car is pretty good as is, I will possibly change the OEM springs and shocks for coilovers and have a good track setup at Abbey but otherwise.

image_zps19c6d5b0.jpg

Any comments welcome :)

• Like 6