21 years old 313HR fully comp cheap prices!

Jay.1r

Thought I would share with anyone else interested in purchasing a Z at my age, adrian flux was able to cover me for as little as £1600 with 2years no claims, which when you take into account the car, I believe is a bargin! Would highly recommend them over elephant (my previous) who wanted £1300 to take me to the end of my policy (6months). Also would like to note their customer service is fantastic !

• Like 1

Managed to get mine fully comp with Admiral for £1400 and I am only 19! Its my second car that I have ever owned, a true bargain. Don't think I will be getting rid of mine for years and years..... well maybe for a 370z......... and then maybe a GTR? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :yahoo:

Thought I would share with anyone else interested in purchasing a Z at my age, adrian flux was able to cover me for as little as £1600 with 2years no claims, which when you take into account the car, I believe is a bargin! Would highly recommend them over elephant (my previous) who wanted £1300 to take me to the end of my policy (6months). Also would like to note their customer service is fantastic !

£2k Tax & Insurance :ouch:

Enjoy the car :)

• Like 2

Managed to get mine fully comp with Admiral for £1400 and I am only 19! Its my second car that I have ever owned, a true bargain. Don't think I will be getting rid of mine for years and years..... well maybe for a 370z......... and then maybe a GTR? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :yahoo:

Thats brilliant ! Must live in a good area!

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for the positive comments.

Regards,

Dan.

Wow paying insurance that high would really put me off owning a Zed at that age. Glad your all enjoying the car though :)

Must be getting old now! 29, 9 years NCB, about £350. I know some of the more "experienced" members of the forum pay something like £150!!!

Don't know how I've managed it but mine's about £700 for a 10 month policy or £820 ish for 12? I'm 21 with 3 years ncb. I'm with elephant.

Same here bud, I'm paying around £650 for a 10 month policy with 3 years NCB and I'm only 21 :D

• 3 weeks later...

I fell out with my Ins Co because they quoted me £600 FComp .... then they revised to £400, I still wasn't happy - but I took it, as I was stood on the forecourt with my new car waiting to drive her home and I am inpatient like that!

There are some joys about being older :evil: :evil: :yahoo:

Amazing how cheap the zed is to insure now. When I got my 313 HR a few years back, The cheapest I could find was about £1100. That was for a 40 year old bloke, clean license and 20 years ncb, living in a quite cul-de-sac full of retired pensioners! I also had no end of companies refuse to insure me or offer offer ridiculously high quotes. They all seemed to have something against the zed as the same companies were quoting me £400 for a lambo gallardo, £600 for an M3 and about the same for a new Nissan GTR - so it was all down to the car rather than the driver.

• Like 1

£2k Tax & Insurance :ouch:

Enjoy the car :)

Bargain.

And well done to both of you for having such excellent taste in cars at such a young age.

• 5 weeks later...