Hello

Xpoza

Not from the UK but figured why not join this forum.

I live in New York, and buying a 350z as soon as I find one for sale in my area that fits my specifications.

Will post a picture when I buy, and already know what mods I have in mind

Currently trying to buy this one or this one.

7NDXtZO.pngVYdgstf.png

Edited by Xpoza

Welcome to the forum Xpoza. Good luck with the search. I notice there's a license plate on the front of that one, do you have to have them on the front in your state?

Unfortunately yes, I've researched quite a bit of the NY state law, and it's not even acceptable to leave it on your dash. Unfortunate really because it restricts the looks of the front bumper

Edited by Xpoza

Welcome aboard Xpoza ~ always good to have people from other countries on forums like this.

You get another take then on the modding scenes and what people like to do to their cars in different countries. B);)

Yeah, will be interesting to see what I do in comparison to how yall do it over in the UK, maybe ill base some of my ideas off of what yall do over there so mine is unique for over here. but tbh theres not too many 350's rolling around, which is why its hard to find one in my area that is specific to my wants.. a really close family friend owns an autobody shop and he always goes to the car auctions so he's keeping an eye out for me while i search other sites

Welcome aboard Xpoza ~ always good to have people from other countries on forums like this.

You get another take then on the modding scenes and what people like to do to their cars in different countries. B);)

Yeah, will be interesting to see what I do in comparison to how yall do it over in the UK, maybe ill base some of my ideas off of what yall do over there so mine is unique for over here. but tbh theres not too many 350's rolling around, which is why its hard to find one in my area that is specific to my wants.. a really close family friend owns an autobody shop and he always goes to the car auctions so he's keeping an eye out for me while i search other sites

That's cool. They're pretty rare cars in general I think.

I don't very often see any 350Z's around my area, ...probably seen maybe 4-5 driving around in the last 10-12 months and one of those was the same one twice. :lol:

Good luck with the search. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...