New Owner (2B!)

Having spent a few months, lurking in the shadows - soaking up all the info all members have had to share, I thought it about time I joined up/in.

Currently in the market for my 1st 350Z ... I am just shopping now, watching and waiting, watching and waiting .... paitence will pay off! :)

Looking at the Azure blue + leather .. but may be tempted to another depending on condition, mileage and the usual...(needs to come from trader -> CC purchase)

I drive a Merc C270 at the moment, which I will keep as my daily - and the Z as my Toy ..... (hands up who thinks I'll never use the Merc again!) :teeth:

As above, spent a while ...more than a while! reading through and through ... so, I don't really have any questions or the likes, mainly because you've answered them before I've asked!!!!!! > good/bad?

Look forward to learning more + banter with you all... but mostly ... to finding, driving and loving my Z! :D

BTW .. Auto or Ma...... :innocent::stir:

Cheers

Jud (Justin)

thanks guys - :D ..... I'll be posting up some pics as soon as I find her! .. then, as I'm not far from Reading and I see there's a meet there occasionally ... I'll come say hello to some of the other locals!

• 2 weeks later...