iPhone 5 users READ

jimboy2

My iPhone 4S has had appalling battery life ever since 'upgrading' to iOS7. I'm lucky if a full charge lasts a day. I need to ensure there's more than 40% battery life before I go to bed, otherwise chances are the phone will die while I'm asleep and my alarm won't go off (as I use it as my alarm clock).

The 4S isn't eligible for the battery replacement though. Thanks Apple. :rant:

So glad I dont use my Iphone4s and upgraded to the lumia. Best decision I made :)

Which has what to do with a thread about the iPhone 5?

:thumbs: I also have a lumia as a work phone and its absolute pants. Just to balance this out :)

Thanks for posting this, I've had problems with my phone randomly switching off for over a year (seemingly battery life related). Turns out I have an eligible handset. :)

Pleased I can get it sorted but annoyed it's taken apple so long!

Thanks for posting this, I've had problems with my phone randomly switching off for over a year (seemingly battery life related). Turns out I have an eligible handset. :)

Pleased I can get it sorted but annoyed it's taken apple so long!

My girlfriend got so annoyed she paid apple to have her battery replaced a few months back. Hopefully can get a refund on that now!

So glad I dont use my Iphone4s and upgraded to the lumia. Best decision I made :)

Which has what to do with a thread about the iPhone 5?

O your just upset he said something which doesnt cost more is better

Edited by StevoD