Just a little hello!!!!! Pics now here! Woop woop!!

Looks like you got yourself a nicely modded Zed there B)

Any more internal pics, only that slightly blurred view from the rear seems to suggest you have may have the 2006+ centre dash looking at the 3 dial and gearlever surrounds?

Veilside rims!

Payco, sorry not really sure what you mean? Rear wiper delete through?????? Sorry if I'm being thick!

He means removing the rear wiper assembly so the back end looks smoother and more pleasing to the eye :)

Delete your rear wiper to smooth the look. Theres a DIY guide on here where you can remove the arm and plug the hole with a rubber grummit or do what i and many others have and get it removed proffesionaly and have it filled and repainted. Have a look at RT Performance on proffesional traders and follow the "our work archived" and you will see "Paycos carbing his body" thread. Theres some photos of my wiper delete from last year.

Have fun

Veilside rims!

Payco, sorry not really sure what you mean? Rear wiper delete through?????? Sorry if I'm being thick!

Great looking Zed Bobby. B) Best looking Fairlady I've seen in a fair while. ;)

Here's the rear wiper delete guide if you're interested in doing it; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71353-how-to-wiper-removal-delete/

Not for me though as I do prefer having the use of my rear wiper. :thumbs: