loving this review

leebottrill

Everythings...."pretty cool"... :lol:

Also irritates me, he thinks it has two 'cubby hole' glove boxes....just the one mate, just the one. Bose would have went where the last owner stuck a horrid sub lol

His face...when he revs it...Its like someone who doesn't know how to drive got let loose in a car.... creepy and scary all at once haha

Edited by AMT

Still watching it..... he says he keeps missing 3rd....HOW?! Someone take that car off him please...lol

EDIT - Watching his 370Z review....and guess what? That's "pretty cool" too :lol:

Edited by AMT

He's dead right though, and the reason we all love the Zed.

He never mentioned anything about the brakes which you expect any normal reviewer to cover.

He would have creamed his pants I'm sure :lol:

Have to say his excitement brings back the days of when I fist drove a Zed.

Have to say his excitement brings back the days of when I fist drove a Zed.

Exactly this, I have to say im sure that's the same smile I had when I first drove one, vague little niggles about this and that, none of which mattered when you put your foot down, that's why its so great :)

Hawker

Edited by hawker1986

I hope he wasn't driving wearing those flip flop's he was walking around the car in. There's quite a number of people who've had accidents whilst wearing those things.My step-fathers mate demolished a brick wall two weeks ago after they slid off his feet and got tangled in the pedals.

"Lets see how the body roll is going round this bend here" just a minute whilst i change down to second and take this 55mph corner at 20mph, "oohh there's not much body roll" LMFAO.

It's nice to see someone genuinely enjoy driving the Neesarn 350Zee after his initial scepticism.

Edited by samsniss350z