French to Jap - New 350Z Owner

So after many years of French car ownership I've now decided to sell my trusty Clio 182 for a 350Z.

I'm now a few days into ownership and already nursing a low bank balance from a heavy right foot however still enjoying it! I'm still getting used to the power delivery as it's seems really strange compared to the revy Clio.

I've got a couple of niggles to sort out with the main one being the passenger window not working. Apart from that a good polish and wax to prepare for the bad weather that has arrived....

It's got a couple of mod's already, spacers, HKS style exhaust and HKS air filter but I've got plenty more lined up :)

I'll try and get along to some West Mids meets as and when they happen!

welcome! whereabouts in warwickshire are you based?

if you fancy seeing exactly how the zed puts power down, theres a Rolling road day in Bromsgrove coming up on the 30th August - look for details in the west midlands subforum.

I'm on the outskirts of Rugby/Coventry so I'll take a look in the sub forum and check the dates.

Hi Matt and :welcome: to the forum :)

I’ve currently got a Clio 182 I use as a daily. Great little car (until you need to pay to have the cambelt, waterpump and dephaser pulley changed like I just have) :rant::cry:

Details of all the West Mids meets can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/

I’ll add you to the West Mids owners/mailing list and I look forward to seeing you at a meet(s) soon :thumbs:

Hi Matt and :welcome: to the forum :)

I’ve currently got a Clio 182 I use as a daily. Great little car (until you need to pay to have the cambelt, waterpump and dephaser pulley changed like I just have) :rant::cry:

Details of all the West Mids meets can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.c...ospective-2014/

I’ll add you to the West Mids owners/mailing list and I look forward to seeing you at a meet(s) soon :thumbs:

My 182 is currently sat on my parents drive waiting to be sold, I'm gutted to see it go but I can't run 3 cars :(

Hey mate, welcome along! Post some pics up :)

I'll get some pics up at the weekend, got a mammouth cleaning session booked in!

• Like 1

.... I need to control my spending!

And you've just bought a 350Z?

And you've just joined the forum?

Oh. Oh dear. Are you guys gonna tell him about Zeditis or shall I? :lol:

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase of your Zed. The window motors on the Zed are a notorious weak point, whatever you do don't go to Murley Nissan in Warwick to buy your replacement. Get in touch with ZMAN ALEX (a trader on this site) he'll sort you out. There are how to's in the forum. You could also have a go at cleaning the motor out and fitting new brushes yourself, although some consider this a temporary fix. :)