Grundy's FB Status

Grundy

Mate, why dont you just rent a room somewhere, loads of people let their spare room out. You never know you might get a super fit landlady.

That's the plan, well, looking into Part Rent Part Buy at the moment.
  • Like 2

Mate, why dont you just rent a room somewhere, loads of people let their spare room out. You never know you might get a super fit landlady.

Winning.

Be careful with them I looked into a lot of people been caught out with things you can't do with them as technically It's never your house, untill you paid 100% of it and if you pay 50% of 100k then years later want to buy the rest you buy the rest at market value so you could be paying 50% of 250k for an example

This isn't a quick fix but has your mum or maybe you thought of looking for a zero % interest credit card (for her)? It might be worth transferring the balance of her maxed out cards to one of these.

It might ease things a little. Credit cards are crippling at the best of times but there's lots of places that will offer zero % interest if you transfer. You obviously still have to pay back a monthly fee but it can make things much easier. And when the offer duration ends you switch to another (all card companies prey on people that can't be bothered to deal with changing every few months, Which is most people to be fair)

Just thought I would offer that up as it's helped out a couple of my friends in the past.

• Like 1

You sound like twice the Son I am to be honest. She doesn't mean it when she calls you selfish mate trust me. Me and my mum have called each other terrible things but we are still friends. Things will get better she is just under a lot of stress and pressure by the sounds of things.

Plenty of people on here that will support you mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sounds like a very viable solution to be honest mate..you could atleast test it out :) Hope things don't get any worse mate and I cant express just how much Will is right when he says you both need each other ! Not easy raising a Kid in this day and age.. not that I would have a clue about it but I can only imagine. All the best mate #maxhomo #manyhugs #muchlove :console:

p.s did you call yourself after Soloman Grundy? :lol:

Sounds like a very viable solution to be honest mate..you could atleast test it out :) Hope things don't get any worse mate and I cant express just how much Will is right when he says you both need each other ! Not easy raising a Kid in this day and age.. not that I would have a clue about it but I can only imagine. All the best mate #maxhomo #manyhugs #muchlove :console:

p.s did you call yourself after Soloman Grundy? :lol:

Well my names Matt Grundy :lol: But Solomon works well too.
  • Like 1