Rant...

zippypooz

So, two days ago, my day off, i just happen to look out of the window and gaze lovingly at my Zed when, i spy a woman reversing into the space in front of it. Now this space is about two car lengths.

I decide to watch, just in case she uses my car as some sort of buffer...and low and behold, before i can scream 'STOP STOP STOPPPP' :headhurt: she reverses at about 5 mph into the front of it, pushing it back about 10 inches!!

Fuming, i dash out and confront her saying 'do you realise youve just hit my car!!!'. 'no' she says!!! I said 'you must have known, you've just shunted my car back about a foot!!'...'No i didn't' she said. 'YOU DID!!' i said.

Unfortunately i let out a 'FOR F :angry: SAKE i just saw you do it, dont lie, JESUSSS BE MORE CAREFUL!!!'.

At this point she looked at me in a rather disgusted manner and stormed off, staring at me like i was a piece of dirt on her shoe!!...The irony is, is that surely, I should be looking at HER in the same manner after SHE'D JUST FLIPPIN' BLINKIN' HIT MY CARRRR!!!!!...AND THEN DENIED IT!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEARN TO DRIVE!!!!

Anyway, surprisingly, do damage, but what a relaxed way to start your day off!!

Rant over. :dry:

• Like 6

Check for stress marks in the plastic of your bumper. Use a light to check it. Had the same sometime ago. I went mental at the women that did it to me. She did the same. I had a crap car at the time so when I saw her parked up again the high street I just did the same to her. She worked in an estate agents across the road and watched me use her car as a parking sensor. Seeing her face made my day.

• Like 5

Check for stress marks in the plastic of your bumper. Use a light to check it. Had the same sometime ago. I went mental at the women that did it to me. She did the same. I had a crap car at the time so when I saw her parked up again the high street I just did the same to her. She worked in an estate agents across the road and watched me use her car as a parking sensor. Seeing her face made my day.

Yup im waiting for the stress marks to appear, although im getting it resprayed soon. Really winds me up though, we do everything to keep our zeds looking nice and some idiot who couldnt give a shite and cant park comes along and does something like that.
  • Like 1

careful, thats someones mum your talking about !!!...

Maybe they should teach their bleedin' mum how to reverse park!!!...and maybe respect other peoples hard earned property!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

What would she have done if i'd walked past her and lobbed a glass of red over her new dress and then denied doing it!! Probably would have punched me in the face!!...ok getting carried away but you get the point!! ha!! (grrr) :wacko:

If mobile phones can have sensors in them that show direction/movement etc we should be able to buy something that goes into the car! That way you can show the car at a certain recorded time was struck - hey, thats quite a good invention right there! ssssssh don't mention it to anyone!

• Like 1

If mobile phones can have sensors in them that show direction/movement etc we should be able to buy something that goes into the car! That way you can show the car at a certain recorded time was struck - hey, thats quite a good invention right there! ssssssh don't mention it to anyone!

Thats not a bad point!! Actually what if mobile phones can have sensors in them that show direction/movement etc we should be able to buy something that goes into the car! What do you recon? Remember, this was my idea!!

Funnily enough, if i go to a car park, i always take a photo of the cars either side of me!! so that i have their number plates just in case!! sneaky eh!!

Thats not a bad point!! Actually what if mobile phones can have sensors in them that show direction/movement etc we should be able to buy something that goes into the car! What do you recon? Remember, this was my idea!!

Funnily enough, if i go to a car park, i always take a photo of the cars either side of me!! so that i have their number plates just in case!! sneaky eh!!

think you'll find most mobiles already have those sensor in them
  • Like 1

Gutted for you but at least there's no real harm done. ;)

I remember not long after I'd got my Zed I was driving it home one day when a woman hit it. Came to a set of traffic lights and I was waiting behind her for the light to go green.

I was quickly changing the radio station preset and when I looked up her car was just rolling backwards into mine. :surrender: Managed half a toot on the horn before she bumped the front of my car. Luckily it was very slow speed and I've still got the number plate plinth so that took the hit.

She did get out and apology so can't really be too mad at her ~ she even admitted I thought I put the hand brake on but didn't obviously.

Shame the woman that hit your Zed wasn't so honest. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

I park my car miles from anyone in a car park only to find ...yet again ...I'm phoning the dent remover. They are good at it though. I'm sure the law of physics , if I just didn't care it would be fine. I took my company car home tonight and left my zed at work....worried!!!!!

• Like 1

think you'll find most mobiles already have those sensor in them

Dont think she'd be able to use a mobile phone...especially THAT app!!...she cant even reverse!!
  • Like 1

My other half saw a girl using two cars as a sort of buffer while she parked her car in Richmond - some people don't seem to realise that other cars aren't supposed to be used in that way!

Unbelievable!!...actually its not is it!!
  • Like 1