supercharger

nissanman312

I think i was the first to have the GTM stage one fitted to a 370 all work done by Abbey and total cost around £12,000.

Wow that's a lot of bread

I don't think I'll be going down this road to much for me

I think after chatting with some guys today I'm going to go down the weight saving and suspension route

I will see how she feels after my uprev on the 16th

Anyone recommend some good coilovers ? and thinking maybe some anti roll bars

Want to keep standard ish ride comfort but just have a little more confidence in the twisty stuff

Apreciate your input guys?

For a fast road setup on a 370z I'd say keep the stock suspension, it's great all round & very compliant. Spend your money on some decent tyres (I recommend MPSS's) & get your geometry right

+ if you can find the right kit @ the right price you can SC a 370 for less than a third of the above stated price inc tuning & fuel system

For a fast road setup on a 370z I'd say keep the stock suspension, it's great all round & very compliant. Spend your money on some decent tyres (I recommend MPSS's) & get your geometry right

+ if you can find the right kit @ the right price you can SC a 370 for less than a third of the above stated price inc tuning & fuel system

Yes was going to try a set of mpss next I'm about due a set

The car just doesn't fill me with confidence in the bends. But then thats more than likley of part skills and part sheer weight I've come out of a very light chuckable ep3 type r

I checked my invoices and the cost was actually £10,600 in total but i fail see how the GTm system could be done for less than £4000 as it costs almost £7k to import from USA with VAT + duty.

• 1 month later...