Grundy & Stevo Weight Loss Challenge

StevoD

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will loose the most

the salad is fine now im happy with my diet and i feel more energetic and less out of puff but weight seems be around the same mark :(

As I said earlier and I think a few others also did this foes happen, your body is adjusting. I'd concentrate on your diet and the weight lose will sort itself out. Another words don't get too hung up about it, you may also notice your weight might not be going down but clothes are still getting baggy.

Excellent effort so far chaps :thumbs:

Oh as others have said only weigh yourself weekly and on the same scales. I used to do mine on a Friday lunchtime at boots with the hope they were more accurate than the bathroom scales.

Your weight fluctuates wildly during the day so to do it daily will only have a negative effect.

i weigh myself once a week at the gym... all that said i am not actually getting caught up in the weight thing as i know that as i put on muscle it will counteract the fat / weight loss

sounds like you are both doing well with the diet and its great to hear you feel more energetic and less out of puff :thumbs:

stick with it :#1:

Started my own diet last week, not that I particular wanted to or needed to as I am happy with my size and weight. It is called ' The shitzz ' diet and have lost 10 pounds in 5 days and probably more since then - Gastroenteritis can go do one now!

Keep the good work up chaps!

• Like 1

i miss BBQ :(

is it to early for a cheat day :lol:

No need to miss it.

It can be quite healthy as long as you don't smear everything in sugar laden sauce.

I posted earlier about some really nice chicken kebabs I did on a BBQ.

Also try making your own burgers, I've made them using minced turkey breast before now and really yummy

I seem to have already hit a wall at 112.5kg

You haven't hit a wall and don't weigh everyday. Once a week is sufficient, don't get hung up on weight readouts as it's not the be all and end all at the start.

Your body adjusts and even though that figure may not be going down you will be losing waist and chest size.

Well I went to the Doctors the other day and he said I should have a "full work up" not sure what it is but they took blood, blood pressure measured and weighed me.

Went back Doc said - Blood pressure is a little high but not to bad (if you had my life at the moment your blood pressure would be up)

My BMI is bad :shrug:

I have high cholesterol or low or something - anyway its not good but apparently 80% of men my age have it.

Doctors advice was join a gym and try and cut back on the cigarettes and eat better so .................

I have now joined a gym - was painless to be honest just had to sign a bit of paper and pay £20 :thumbs:

Was smoking 15 a day got that down to 10 (and 5 at night)

I now use a knife and fork at the table :thumbs:

Got an appointment in 3 months to see if all this has helped at all - I'll keep you posted :thumbs:

Good luck to both of you in your quest as well!

• Like 2

Well I went to the Doctors the other day and he said I should have a "full work up" not sure what it is but they took blood, blood pressure measured and weighed me.

Went back Doc said - Blood pressure is a little high but not to bad (if you had my life at the moment your blood pressure would be up)

I have high cholesterol or low or something - anyway its not good but apparently 80% of men my age have it.

Doctors advice was join a gym and try and cut back on the cigarettes and eat better so .................

I have now joined a gym - was painless to be honest just had to sign a bit of paper and pay £20 :thumbs:

Got an appointment in 3 months to see if all this has helped at all - I'll keep you posted :thumbs:

Best cut back on the Krispy cremes....

Saying that last time I came down the zed shed you lot said my moobs had got way to big..... Looking back at pictures I think you maybe right!

vy3ava7a.jpg

;)

• Like 1

Look after yourself mate, I am currently trying to get my blood sugars down, in the morning before I eat ANYTHING they are around 10-12 and should be 5-6 :(

I only have to sniff a Krispy Kreme and I feel ill :cry:

Jeeeeeeeez Steve if that is you in that picture I am already starting the car :winkiss:

You can have the donuts, I will just play with the moobs :teeth:

People would do anything for a few Krispy cremes :D