New 350Z near Leeds

Hi all, I have heard a lot of good things about this forum and I'm looking forward to becoming more active on here. :)

I bought my 350 last week, went all the way up to Edinburgh to view her (200 mile each way, best day in my missus' life haha!) because after viewing a couple of dogs and browsing ads for 3 weeks I just had this gut feeling that she was worth it and luckily I wasn't wrong!

32k miles on the clock in the exact spec that I was after (gunmetal, GT pack with black leather and rays) with a few subtle mods, apart from a couple of niggles that I will soon sort out she drives and looks like new! :)

I'm coming from a modified Civic Type R EP3 which seemed a bit faster (244bhp and only 1200kg) but I think I got bored of FWD plus I never really liked the stereotypical boy racer image of an EP3 owner so I decided to go for something a bit more classy and exciting in the wet. And that gorgeous V6 burble... :D

post-22618-0-28825700-1406374298_thumb.jpg

Of course I had to take a pic for facebook on the way back home so I might as well paste it in here too, here's happy me with MY Z! ;)

post-22618-0-07366000-1406372854_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adrian_CNC
  • Like 2

Thank you for the warm welcome everybody! :)

Hi and welcome along. Nice Zed and thats a cool plate! I like your EP3, came from an FN2 and kind of miss VTEC a little lol but the V6 is a worthwhile upgrade!

Thanks, I noticed the plate straight away and thought it was an added bonus! :) I know I will miss VTEC too but Zed's engine definitely has its advantages! :)