GTT dressed up as a GTR?

Stutopia

As I was filling up yesterday saw this nice looking motor (after a lady came over to admire my Zed instead :blush: ). Don't now these much, so I through with the badge and plate it was a GTR, but is it a GTT dressed up as one?

IMG_4217_zpsac22c99d.jpg

I even asked the guy if I could take a snap and he still couldn't resist picking his nose in shot :lol:

My mate 'picked' up one a few months ago. Full GTR kit and 60k on the click for 9 grand. They are reasonably quick so the untrained eye wouldn't notice I suppose.

Seems odd in the Jap would but you see M Sport beemers everyday.

It looks very GTR - unless its a GTT that has had the full GTR bodykit on (the flared arches can be replicated) - rear spoilers are different also and this one has the GTR spoiler.

Difference in performance between GTT and GTR is not as big as most people think, GT-R on paper has the same BHP as the GT-T (but of course thats the japanese gentlemans agreement for you) in fact the output for the GT-R is about 30-40bhp more. However it does weigh some 150kgs more than the GT-T thanks to the extra equipment needed for the 4WD.

That is so nice, they cost a fortune though. Think I'd rather an R33 GTR as they are roughly about the same price as an R34 GTT.

i know there a few on here with r33 and its nothing personal but to me the R33 is the boxster of the skylines the i got the cheap shape going one

That is so nice, they cost a fortune though. Think I'd rather an R33 GTR as they are roughly about the same price as an R34 GTT.

i know there a few on here with r33 and its nothing personal but to me the R33 is the boxster of the skylines the i got the cheap shape going one

Blasphemy! I personally think the R33 is the nicest shape, apart from the R35 but I guess that's in it's own league!

I have heard that a lot before though, people tend to prefer the 32 and the 34.

I'm off to look at an R34 GTT this leave.

Need to make sure the kids seats fit in the back. If they do, I'll be having one to tick it off the bucket list before going back towards V8's.

• Like 1

Kids seat should fit in the back, does in mine and pretty sure there is little difference in terms of size between the two.

It's making sure the seatbelts go around the Maxi-Cosi seats we already have :thumbs:

I'm off to look at an R34 GTT this leave.

Need to make sure the kids seats fit in the back. If they do, I'll be having one to tick it off the bucket list before going back towards V8's.

V8 muscle FTW!