New Member looking for some info.

Hey there, i have just joined the forum to see if i can get a little info really. I drive an old 200sx and have just fitted some 350z brembos to the front. My next job is fitting the rears so i thought id join up and see what people recomend pads and sics wise when tracking these. My first impressions of the brakes are really good to be honest, the pedal feel is great and there nice and progressive although i have only done spirited road driving so its hard to tell.

Here is a pic of my car.

10211894573_b6307dd6dd.jpg

s13flash by darransandwich, on Flickr

appologies its a bit fancy pants.

For those who are intersted the build thread for my car is here.

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?546228-Seriously-Mint-S13-project-34k#

Aaron

Hi and welcome to the club. :)

Have a look in the brakes section for more info.

I run the DBA T3 club spec discs with ferrodo DS2500 Pads, HEL braided lines and RBF600 fluid and love the set up for fast road/ occasional track day.

The traders on here can help you with these if you like the sound of them.

Ah thanks guys, I had a look through the break section, some good info. At the moment I'm leaning towards rc5 pads but a search didn't come up with much.

As for the dba discs, what are they like?, are they high carbon?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Love the 200 and what a great colour. B)

As Sam I too would recommend the Ferodo DS2500 brake pads ~ I run EBC grooved/dimpled discs on my Zed which work great imo.

Link; http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=20370

Bit of info here about the DBA discs again from Horsham Developments; http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=25415

:thumbs:

Ah thanks guys, ill have a bit mire if a read up. I have never personally liked ds2500s I find the lack of cold bite a bit unnerving. That being said the zed calipers are much better than my old ones.

Do many people run sintered metal pads on here?

• 3 weeks later...

So you all know I opted for the cl rc5+ in the end, I thought I was better off sticking with what I knew and I've been hugely impressed, I did a morning at bedford and they performed really well with a great bite and no fade. Unfortunately my big ends went so that's where my testing stopped :(

I'm headding up to snetterton in a few weeks so ill see how they do there.