Put wheels on or make little sister happy?

Grundy

Don't think my dad or step mum is impressed of the size haha.

I think she was at first but then she reloaded she could cuddle and sleep on him :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine if she loves the Monkey that much that she starts taking it every where with her. :lol:

No wonder your Dad & step Mum are a little unimpressed with the size. Gonna be like another child they'll have to take with them. :D

• Like 1

I was same predicament this weekend sort the zed out and go to meet or my nieces birthday, i ended up in disney store for ages trying to figure out which disney princess was which :lol:

That could be the new zedley :teeth:

Edited by jumping350

Get her interested early?

I'd have bought her a low entry jack and a torque wrench, then got her to help me with the wheels with her new presents.

Everyone's a winner :teeth:

• Like 1

That Monkey is f**kin' massive!! :scare::lol:

My sister at four years old would have been scared witless of that thing. :surrender::)

Reminds me of an interview with Carl Froch where he said his dad used to burst into his room with masks on and stuff when he was young! :)

That's utterly ridiculous. Why on earth would they say that?
my guess is all the sicko's in the world. I don't understand it my self but hey ho, not my child lol not my rules.

I got the teddy from Smyths Toys :)

That's utterly ridiculous. Why on earth would they say that?

my guess is all the sicko's in the world. I don't understand it my self but hey ho, not my child lol not my rules.

I got the teddy from Smyths Toys :)

I think that's fair enough. Wouldn't want pictures of her ending up on some peado web site!

Unfortunately there are some sick individuals around nowadays even more prevalent with the invention of the internet. Just look at how schools have to deal with parents at sports days now ~ my friend in work went to his kids sports day before and was told he wasn't allowed to use his camera under any circumstances.

Even if he had asked every parent there if it was ok the school would still not allow it. Pretty sad really.

It's really sad how the very sick few can spoil it for the many. As a former foster carer we were encouraged to take photos, videos etc for a child to be able to establish a memory album, but trying to balance that with the rules of taking photos in public at sports events was a nightmare!

The way of the world unfortunately.

Excellent job on the presents though Grundy :thumbs:

It's really sad how the very sick few can spoil it for the many. As a former foster carer we were encouraged to take photos, videos etc for a child to be able to establish a memory album, but trying to balance that with the rules of taking photos in public at sports events was a nightmare!

The way of the world unfortunately.

Excellent job on the presents though Grundy :thumbs:

it sucks.

I'd love to share the image my step mum sent of my little sister sat between the monkeys legs with his arms wrapped round her. It's like 3 times the size of her :lol:

• Like 1

well done grundy, that's the way I've brought my 2 girls up, cars, motorsports and no girly football, rugby instead(mans game) :lol: . btw, miss my scalextric, my dad sold it without telling me after i left home :angry: i was only 21! :rant:

• Like 1