How many of you.........

zebedy

My kids walk around with holes in their shoes because the needs of the Zeds come first ;-)

They'll only grow out of their shoes/clothes anyway. :rolleyes: As long as you keep them fed I'd think the child protection agency will leave you alone. :lol:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 4

My kids walk around with holes in their shoes because the needs of the Zeds come first ;-)

They'll only grow out of their shoes/clothes anyway. :rolleyes: As long as you keep them fed I'd think the child protection agency will leave you alone. :lol:

yea but you only have to feed them a couple of times a week right ?
  • Like 1

This is like a group therapy; "My name's Howard and I look out of the curtains at my car before I go to bed" :wacko:

I even angle my approach across the car park at work so that I approach from the front quarter position - the best view in my opinion; the front stance and down the flanks. I draw the line at deliberately angling the wheels when I park (it's just a bonus when it happens).

The only other car in the car park that comes close is an Aston Vantage V8 (very close :p).

Edited by thedon

Guys why not take it a step further.........Look at your self driving by a large reflective shop window whilst dabbing the throttle for that deep roar. lol I know I do. :boxing: me sado !!!!!!!

• Like 2