hot hatch? New Type R?

nowhereboy

Mercedes have really got the HH ground now. My mate has an A45AMG.

A UK firm are already taking them from 360 to 414 bhp with just a remap and exhaust swap. That is incredible from 1991cc of 4 cylinders.

0-60 in 4.0 and 0-100 in 9.0. Epic.

Ferrari Testarossa V12 performance.

Flipping heck!! :scare:

Just had to google that as had no idea what it was ~ Evo magazines review has filled me in. Definitely on my wish list for the future now. :lol:B)

Not too sure on it's looks but by god it's got some go. :D

• Like 1

If the CTR is quicker over a lap than the Megane, I'd be astounded.

Honda haven't made a decent handling car for years, Renault are doing it every year. They're class leaders for a reason ;)

Have to agree with this. My EP3 was dull and bland compared to my 172. My DC5 on the other hand is amazing but so was the 172.

DC5 came out in 2001, so allowing for last minute changes that's a 14 year old design. It's rather sad that was the last decent handling Honda :(

Yeah very true. My DC5 feel totally different to my EP3 and the EP3 was 4 years newer and the facelift model.

Slightly off topic but on the subject of hondas....Filling up my car with petrol after work and a convoy of modded cars came into the station. There was a black S2K slammed on gold rotas and it looked amazing.

The modding scene in the north east is really good at the minute, always bumping into convoys and such.

Turbo + Vtec = mega wheel spin. Won't it under steer like a like a dog running on a wet kitchen floor?

Yeah, you'd think so.

It'll have to have a good suspension set up to get that power/torque down reliably.

Honda seem pretty sure it'll be a good car, so we'll have to wait and see.

That Renault is some damn fine car to beat.

Ok I think I need help, this car passion of mine is turning into more of an obsession :lol:

Spanner in the works.... this is right on my doorstep and is immaculate

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201406044730809/sort/default/usedcars/quicksearch/true/page/5/radius/1500/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/postcode/ne126sz/make/honda/model/s2000?logcode=p

Test driving it tommorow morning

Or you could fit a SC kit to it and have 350 bhp.

Forged OEM internals help these get crazy power with blowers on.

My mate was running 535whp on his.

Quickest thing I've ever been in.

Good fun cars, useless in the winter mind, I used to park mine up from October to March every year.

I had a series 1 JDM version though with no TCS and stupid firm Bilstien's.

Sized geo bushes could cost you an arm and a leg to sort out if not already sorted, nearly always at least one will be seized. Tom at TGM spent about 3 hours on one of mine :( .

• Like 1

FWIW, I still think you're best bet, if you want to save for a new car next year, is sell your 350Z and get a £1500 decent run about for the next 12-18 months.

Not spend more cash on another drivers motor to just have to try and sell on at as little loss as possible next year.

Just my 2p.

• Like 1