370Z. One of motoring's bargain buys.

Peak 370

Depends how you've been driving for the other 15 lights! :)

I don't think I've ever got near the last light without the low-fuel warning coming on, so for me it's probably about 10 miles (indicated anyway)....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The downturn in the economy probably affected 370 sales a fair bit.

Probably also responsible for the ridiculously low used price of the 350z.

Hopefully the low sales figures in this country will keep the 370z prices up.

I live in Aberdeen and I see Caymens every day, I hardly ever see 370zs. The Nissan has no brand appeal (unless you've got a GTR) so people buy the Porsche. I think that has an effect on the price, helping to make the 370z the bargain that it is.

"Hopefully the low sales figures in this country will keep the 370z prices up."

Unfortunately that logic doesn't quite work. Low sales means very little demand. Very little demand wont equate to prices going up, it will mean they have to go even lower to attract demand. Regardless of whether we want them to or not, the price of the 370z's will fall to such a level that people will accept the higher cost of running the car given the lower purchase price.

Unfortunately that logic doesn't quite work. Low sales means very little demand. Very little demand wont equate to prices going up, it will mean they have to go even lower to attract demand. Regardless of whether we want them to or not, the price of the 370z's will fall to such a level that people will accept the higher cost of running the car given the lower purchase price.

It's an overly simplified view of course, but as the worst of the depression hit in 2008, and the economy is recovering, the demand for this kind of car would hopefully increase.

I've had my 370 now for just about a year and I've just done a search on google for same spec age and mileage as mine and the prices being asked seem relatively unchanged to what I paid last year, I know people price for sale cars optimistically but it's good to see that from what I can find on google 370 prices appear to be quite stable, which is good to see and if 370 sales do stay low then we belong to quite an exclusive owners club which is a good thing :thumbs:

But Tbf I'm loving my zed more than ever and have no intention of selling for a long time so the fewer on the roads is a bonus IMO :)

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 2