shopping & The Z

bytespc

Well we've just done our weekly shop at Asda and there's bags of room in the boot, after reading some of the post's on here I thought it was going to be an issue but none of it, yet another reason to always take the Z :)

• Like 3

Well we've just done our weekly shop at Asda and there's bags of room in the boot, after reading some of the post's on here I thought it was going to be an issue but none of it, yet another reason to always take the Z :)

Never take a Z to Asda's car park :scare:

If its anything like the ones near me, you won't be able to get in the drivers door and a trolley will be resting on your boot!

Edited by 370Ad
  • Like 2

Yeah but doesn't all slide around madly? I haven't got a cargo net yet tho! lol!
  • Like 1

Yeah but doesn't all slide around madly? I haven't got a cargo net yet tho! lol!

Put the shopping in bags...Put the bags in the boot..!! :scare:

• Like 1

Never take a Z to Asda's car park :scare:

If its anything like the ones near me, you won't be able to get in the drivers door and a trolley will be resting on your boot!

Live in a rough area then :(

• Like 1

Sorry but the joy of the Zed is doing roundabouts in 2nd! Always! Lol! 😱😆😊ðŸ˜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously only small roundabouts round your way then :)

• Like 1

I moved my son and everything he needs (including 32" telly) to University, amazing what you can get in a Zed really ;)

You're not telling me you got that mahoosive fish tank in as well are you? :lol:

I moved my son and everything he needs (including 32" telly) to University, amazing what you can get in a Zed really ;)

You're not telling me you got that mahoosive fish tank in as well are you? :lol:

Erm nope :lol:

I think the cubic capacity of the tank is roughly the same as a Zed cockpit & boot together :lol:

How does a week's normal shopping (two slabs of lager, 14 pot noodles, a packet of frosties, four bog rolls and a can of Lynx Africa) get upset by sliding around??? :shrug:

some diet that, suprised you get away with only 4 bog rolls... :teeth:

• Like 2

I dont tend to buy much at a time so the sliding is a big problem, Ive taken to putting stuff in with the spare wheel :D

However we did manage to get tents, airbeds and everything else 3 guys needed for Le Mans into the back last week without too much trouble at all, its deceptive if you pack it right :)

• Like 1

I did hear that some supermarkets do a 'delivery' service.....you can order your shopping 'online' and they bring it to your door. Removes the will it/won't it fit in the boot issue ;)

It'll never catch on......

• Like 1

How does a week's normal shopping (two slabs of lager, 14 pot noodles, a packet of frosties, four bog rolls and a can of Lynx Africa) get upset by sliding around??? :shrug:

some diet that, suprised you get away with only 4 bog rolls... :teeth:

I eat the bog roll for desert after the pot noodles. Saves time in the morning :lol:

When I were a lad, in the back of our zed we got 9 suitcases a small particle accelerator, 2 casks of Watneys Red barrel and the band of the Parachute Regiment

Tell the kids these days - they won't believe you

Edited by Mudman
  • Like 1

Never take the zed for weekly shop as by the time we get home the bags for life have emptied them selves throughout the boot and totally defeated the effort put into keeping soft stuff away from tins trying to smash my eggs